Invitation To Reporters

marks

12call, i didn't change the story. we were drinking moderately, but that was enough to affect the outcome. we were moderatly intoxicated, which clouded our judgement and slowed our reactions.

sutthisan is a higher risk area than i thought, but i wouldn't reccommend anyone being even moderatly intoxicated in public now. lots of people eveyday, but one bad night out can change that.

where is your signature Machoman ???

Sheesh people... a couple of guys get seriously attacked by a guy with a machete and your concerned about his signature?? And the fault is being in Sutthisarn??? A friend of mine lives there... perhaps I should take out an insurance policy on him.

Really these guys could have pointed their feet at the guy's head *and* puked *and* insulted the cabbie's mother. Nothing excuses the cabbie from trying to kill them, which is what he did.

Different people have different breaking points... What hasn't been said yet in this forum is that putting one's feet up is never a good idea as feet should never be higher than other people and certainly not next to someone's head- this is why you shouldn't step over someone who is laying down, is why you shouldn't stop a rolling coin, why you shouldn't use your feet to open and close stuff or to pick up your underwear with your toes and fling it across the room. In a nutshell, feet = bad/insulting.

But this isn't an offense punishable by death, of course.

Really does surprise me that the cabbie would keep quiet then suddenly explode... it doesn't feel right, like something is missing, but that's natural speculation- it certainly could happen as there are some nutters out there. And unless these guys attacked the cabbie with a machete to begin with, there's nothing that could justify the cabbie's actions.

:D:D:D

LOL

Nice one 12Call

Reminds me of the song by YMCA, they were big boys as well “Macho, Macho Man” or something like that.

:o

:D:D:D

LOL

Nice one 12Call

Reminds me of the song by YMCA, they were big boys as well “Macho, Macho Man” or something like that.

:o

Fairly irrelevant as well as decidely un-funny , apart from that spot on!