Thank you Thai Visa for scam updates

473geo

4 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

What does a Joseph look like? 

Yes I expected this question

Joseph was a family name in my family - here are some examples of the names people in my family went by when Christened Joseph

Joseph - Joe

Joseph - Jos

John Joseph - Jack

John Joseph - John

So anybody who goes by Joseph I would expect to look a bit like a ageing preacher or not be from the UK

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 473geo said:

she was communicating on a dating app with a farang, this alone was of little concern, she informed me the guys name was Joseph from the UK.

Using an app to communicate with a guy miles away !!! ???? TV has no app, but there are hundreds of trusted members, guaranteed no scammers. All in great shape, young in 60s or 70s ready for a fresh long term relationship. 

1 hour ago, The Theory said:

Using an app to communicate with a guy miles away !!! ???? TV has no app, but there are hundreds of trusted members, guaranteed no scammers. All in great shape, young in 60s or 70s ready for a fresh long term relationship. 

The fabricated guy gave his age as 27 - I will refrain from comment on the 'shape' of the 'trusted members' of Tvisa ????

2 hours ago, Gracas said:

Was Josephs mum hot ?

Wow yeah stockings, suspenders, thigh high boots, and a whip, the guy obviously would not want to give the impression she was the homely type, that liked baking and knitting ????

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Even more worrying, would you think I was actually being serious.?

I wondered why you made the comment at all, then figured you just had too much time on your hands, pleased to have filled a few seconds for you, enjoy the rest of your evening

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, 473geo said:

Wow yeah stockings, suspenders, thigh high boots, and a whip, the guy obviously would not want to give the impression she was the homely type, that liked baking and knitting ????

One can be homely and still homey.