Nineteen illegal Chinese arrested at two houses in Chiang Mai - orders from the top

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Mystery surrounds what 19 Chinese men and women were doing in Thailand after immigration officers and health officials arrested them at two rented houses in Fa Ham sub-district of Muang, Chiang Mai. ...

No mystery. These are Chinese Belt and Roaders.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

12 hours ago, hansnl said:

No border is absolutely safe, even in your own country.

Strongly disagree! A Stable Genius built a tremendous, luxurious, golden, strong, beautiful, glorious WALL at the border of Mexico, due to some bad hombres!  And the real success? He got Mexico to PAY for it...!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Mickeem said:

These are Chinese Belt and Roaders

No idea what this means....sounds like defective parts on a chinese motorbike..

Well Sir, theres your problem right there.....you bought one of them chinese bikes...bad belts and roaders!

On 10/9/2020 at 8:44 PM, ChakaKhan said:

Strongly disagree! A Stable Genius built a tremendous, luxurious, golden, strong, beautiful, glorious WALL at the border of Mexico, due to some bad hombres!  And the real success? He got Mexico to PAY for it...!!!!!!!

The 'wall' has been there for decades and supported by successive presidents. But, yes, I get the irony.. and Trump is a.... <not allowed to say> :tongue:

Surprised they'd make a big deal of capturing the Chinese though. Might upset someone.

On 10/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, daveAustin said:

The 'wall' has been there for decades and supported by successive presidents. But, yes, I get the irony.. and Trump is a.... <not allowed to say> :tongue:

Surprised they'd make a big deal of capturing the Chinese though. Might upset someone.

My wrinkled shirts love my "irony" ????