How Do I Register House Ownership?

My husband and I just paid for the house we had built. We have registered the lease with the land office. But, we can't figure out how we register OWNERSHIP of the HOUSE. Is there a form? Is there an office? What documentation do we need? How do we post the "30 days notice?"

The building permit is in the name of the builder's Thai wife. After we paid for the house, he registered the Blue Book in HER name, and we can't figure out why. He is not forthcoming about this. An attorney we asked doesn't seem to know.

If anybody can tell me exactly what steps we take for documenting house ownership, or point me to an article that does, I'd be most grateful.

Dolly Samson

Hua Hin

My husband and I just paid for the house we had built. We have registered the lease with the land office. But, we can't figure out how we register OWNERSHIP of the HOUSE. Is there a form? Is there an office? What documentation do we need? How do we post the "30 days notice?"

The building permit is in the name of the builder's Thai wife. After we paid for the house, he registered the Blue Book in HER name, and we can't figure out why. He is not forthcoming about this. An attorney we asked doesn't seem to know.

If anybody can tell me exactly what steps we take for documenting house ownership, or point me to an article that does, I'd be most grateful.

Dolly Samson

Hua Hin

Have you tried Sunbelt????