Arrival of Chinese tourists in Phuket under STV scheme delayed to Oct 26

rooster59

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

????Here we go again the hole they are digging is getting bigger by the day and there was me hoping for a weekend off from all the BS these people keeping spewing out 

Yep bigger hole. IMHO the sad point is that these folks just keep moving the known factors approaches / answers etc., around the table and achieving nothing.

They need to get much more capable / innovative to create new approaches / ideas never seen before.

Not easy of course but put some some new untainted kids on it, maybe they will surprise.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yellowboat said:

The last thing you want are Chinese people shunning meat.  Just think if China was more vegetarian. 

No matter what tat does they always seen to shoot themselves in the foot.  Glory to the youth of Thailand.  They seem to know more than those twice their age. 

The vegetable festival is a Chinese festival. In Bangkok it centres around Chinatown. Well worth a visit

• Haha 1

saw a farang asked today during LUNCH why he wasn't wearing a mask.

he was EATING.   oh, the farangs are SOOOOO BAD.

He said he's been here 15 years, but people looked at him like a parasite.

the chinese might get the same behavior?  i'm actually not sure.  

yes, they looked at me strange as well.  

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

If infected persons were found among STV tourists, the operation will not proceed to the second phase, or even the third phase that would allow tourists to travel freely, if they are proved to be free from infection.

I understand, if 1 person is found positive, the whole group will need to remain in ASQ for the rest of their stay in Thailand.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Arrival of Chinese tourists in Phuket under STV scheme delayed to Oct 26

"But but but - then it's time for Loy Krathon and Yee Ping festivals.  If the foreigners area allowed in they put all Thai tourists in dangers."

Yeah, if they can cancelled the flight because of a vegetarian food fair, then what are they gonna do at the last minute regarding a very large, important, national holiday?  Just saying...

Edited by connda
  • Like 1