Bite Back Dog Attacks!

1 hour ago, Poet said:

Sweet Jesus.

If you are a grown adult, all you need is a stick, or a few stones, or the ability to pretend you have a stone. As soon as you raise your arm they will back off.

Walking around with a spray-bottle in a holster is going to decimate your sex life. Women do not find autism attractive.

most ski dogs won't hang around even if they see you picking stones up Poet. I guess they are used to seeing that !

My 2 don't like water either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poet said:

Sweet Jesus.

If you are a grown adult, all you need is a stick, or a few stones, or the ability to pretend you have a stone. As soon as you raise your arm they will back off.

Walking around with a spray-bottle in a holster is going to decimate your sex life. Women do not find autism attractive.

My walking stick does the trick for me. It can also sometimes help score a seat on a crowded BTS or MRT train!

Mine also works as a camera monopod.

2-hiking-sticks-extended.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Lets hope you never have to write Son the skiing soi dog !

Ha ,like i said the spellcheck was playing upland with the TV delay it was too late to rectify it.

15 minutes ago, scammed said:

i havnt heard of either son dog or ski dog tbh,

i infer from this your medical marijuana works as intended

No,just spellcheck/ keyboard problems, thats all.

sorry you got scammed pal.

A famous burglar in Germany said he always sprayed ammonia on their nose and so the dogs were busy with themselves for the next 2 to 3 hours. The mixture had 10 to 15 % ammonia. 

Edited by Oldie

9 hours ago, Poet said:

Sweet Jesus.

This is the only truth. Guys scared by dogs are a joke for human beings...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Poet said:

Sweet Jesus.

Since I am an grown adult, I don't rely on pebbles  against  attacking dogs.

Due to  my concern not to hurt others(if it misses the mark). 

Or 3rd party damage(e.g. vehicles or shop windows).

Your sex life will certainly be decimated if any mean dogs  bite off your privates.

Women do not find a man lost his bat & balls attractive, in  your sense.

Edited by black tabby
spell correction
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

All you need is an expandable metal baton for 100 baht in your pocket. You can't realistically walk about with a bottle of liquid ready to spray them with. Whip out the baton and shake it, if they get too close expand it and whack the leader on the nose- hard.

"expandable baton";

Do you wait for seemingly dangerous dogs to come that close to you?

As far as I know of, these batons are 40-78cm.

When dogs  attack people, they usually start with the part of the body closest to them.

Therefore swiping around short stick in close quarter risks your hands and arms.

To me, counterstrike from a distance is the first choice.

Standoff attacks have been a  common tactics since ancient time.

"can't realistically walk about with a bottle of liquid ready to spray":

I can realistically do so all the time though.

Since I have learned B.T. way  here,  I started to copy that.

I have never been stopped by any cops.

Thanks to this,  I was saved from many hostile dogs. Sometimes I can help others out as well.

11 hours ago, Curt1591 said:

My walking stick does the trick for me. It can also sometimes help score a seat on a crowded BTS or MRT train!

Mine also works as a camera monopod.

2-hiking-sticks-extended.jpg

That is one fugly walking stick. Eminently practical, I'm sure, but still..........

I've found carrying a stick makes me feel more aggressive and it's also a feeling dogs seem to get if I'm carrying a stick. Generally I've found it better walking without, but the dog numbers in Pratumnak is getting ridiculous and they're in packs, so I'm toying with a telescopic baton

• Like 1

19 hours ago, black tabby said:

Hope this helps to increase the number of the  Prepared People who can effectively & safely defend themselves when the force of street beasts strike.

Can you post a video of you using the spray against marauding dogs to show its effectiveness?

11 hours ago, black tabby said:

I don't rely on pebbles  against  attacking dogs.

Due to  my concern not to hurt others(if it misses the mark). 

That's good. Who knows how many lives you might have saved.

Your sex life will certainly be decimated if any mean dogs  bite off your privates.

God knows they've tried, but I am genetically blessed with extremely resistant genital skin.

Women do not find a man lost his bat & balls attractive, in  your sense.

Don't worry. My Plan B involves a career as a cabaret performer.

Where you go?

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Good call,  many Thai soi dogs can be a menace and I don't understand dog owners who keep dogs, that can have a screw loose.

From what I see it's "Oh !!  isn't little puppy cute" when it grows to an ugly mutt it's either neglected or dumped.

I'm glad our village is in a tourist location for Thais as well as foreigners the local govt gets people to clear stray dogs.  

I walk in every dark small soi to check sick stray dogs, and I have never been threatened ! Could it be that I am a real man compared to most people ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1