Khorat Hotel?

craig

:D I will visit Khorat for several days in July and need a clean inexpensive hotel. I will be with my Thai girlfriend so don't need any local talent. Any advise on a hotel?

What is there to see in this area? Any advise will be appreciated. :o:D

You should get out to Pimai.......1 hour fromKorat. Nic equiet town with ruins of old temples a museum and a huge tree whish has roots spread over like a football field........has a nice night market for food too and a couple of bars for a beer and some Thai/western music. Great place. Also a bit further afield is the ruins at Khao Panom Rung ...a Khmer sanctuary.......in the same ear as Angkor Wat in Cambodge. Good fun and interesting place. Get good pics of your g/f among the ruins. Near Korat is also Khao Yai national park. Worth a trip overnight and a walk to some waterfalls. Theres always something to see and o in Thailand........get out into the countrysdie. Its great.

craig,

www.bookingthailand will only give you some hotels in Pak Chong and Khoa Yai.Too far away from Korat.(about 80-90 kms south)

There is a website connected to Thaivisa that will give you more choices.

Nedkelly's advise is good,however completely depending on your personal interest.

There are also websites mentioned on the several threads in the local Isaan forum.

Enjoy your stay