Farang restaurants in Roi-Et

johncat1

I used to go to a restaurant by the lake in Roi-et which was run by an Italian. But he left and the restaurant changed hands and went downhill fast.

It was always busy with mainly Farangs because the owner was an excellent cook and had great Italian food. 

I went there yesterday and there was only one Farang customer. The food was ok but very expensive including the drinks.

I liked it when the Italian was there because people used to sit and talk to each other not have their heads buried in their mobile phones like Thais.

Although I don't visit Roi-Et very often it would be nice to find the new " In Place "  for Farangs    

On 10/26/2020 at 2:17 PM, johncat1 said:

I used to go to a restaurant by the lake in Roi-et which was run by an Italian. But he left and the restaurant changed hands and went downhill fast.

It was always busy with mainly Farangs because the owner was an excellent cook and had great Italian food. 

I went there yesterday and there was only one Farang customer. The food was ok but very expensive including the drinks.

I liked it when the Italian was there because people used to sit and talk to each other not have their heads buried in their mobile phones like Thais.

Although I don't visit Roi-Et very often it would be nice to find the new " In Place "  for Farangs    

Isnt 101(Roi Et)Pizza/bar next door to the place that you mention. Just a thought?

On 10/27/2020 at 5:17 PM, DILLIGAD said:

Isnt 101(Roi Et)Pizza/bar next door to the place that you mention. Just a thought?

There was no sign of life at 101 on Sunday.  I used to go there years ago and it was a favourite with Farangs until the Italian started up. Now no places in that area seem to attract farangs  

• Like 1

I used to live in Roi Et, right up until the start of the pandemic. 101 Pizza and most of the restaurants/bars got hit pretty hard by the lockdown.

Now's prolly not the time to be looking for a farang hangout, but I'm sure they'll bounce back in the future.

If you're just looking for Italian food, Milano's is pretty decent.