Thai police officers say they’ve been cheated out of COVID-19 payments

webfact

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good heavens i am shocked , countries BIGGEST gang of crooks, what a thing to say about the hard working totally honest police farce.:cheesy:????????????:cheesy:

OOPS forgot my meds this morning.????????

Clearly- you never seem to have ANYTHING positive to say about Thailand, I'm struggling to see why you live here. Still hanging on to 2 year old 'accolades' though I see, 

• Sad 1

...last time I was pulled over on my motorbike, I had veggies & meat from the wet market in my basket. I put #500 baht in the helmet compartment and the cop wouldnt budge until I put an extra #500 baht more....he knew I was in a rock and a hard place place with my perishable goods.  Talk about really taking advantage of my situation 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psimbo said:

Clearly- you never seem to have ANYTHING positive to say about Thailand, I'm struggling to see why you live here. Still hanging on to 2 year old 'accolades' though I see, 

Looks like you forgot to take your meds , same as me.????????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Psimbo said:

I have. A few times.

Btw, 469 'confused' emojis; rather a lot to give out......na?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Isn't their starting salary around 8,000 Baht a month? Not surprising that they look for alternative income streams!????

No different from the army conscription program. 

6000 a month. 

Many recruits have been sent home on no pay, for months now.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Im not having it, Police cheating Police how can these guys sleep at night?

Here's an example, several times cops have set up the capability for cheating at police entrance exams.

Well documented and covered in the media.

57 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

No different from the army conscription program. 

6000 a month. 

Many recruits have been sent home on no pay, for months now.

Many recruits can go home for long periods if they sign over their monthly salary to their OIC. Been in the media many times. 

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good heavens i am shocked , countries BIGGEST gang of crooks, what a thing to say about the hard working totally honest police farce.:cheesy:????????????:cheesy:

OOPS forgot my meds this morning.????????

calm down lankie....take some hotpot....if you not taken your meds !!!

• Haha 1

Just now, 0815 said:

Reading only the first page of comments shows the poor mental condition of most TV posters ...

Having a bad day dear?????:cheesy:

Amazing that you were even able to read the WHOLE first page.

Now are we to assume you do not fit in that category?

• Haha 2

Nooooooooo!!! That is impossible! Thailand's finest being cheated? No way! Surely the Land of Scams will never scam their own?

But, if that is true, then I would like to ask these brown clowns how they felt to have the boot they use to put up people's derrière, go up their own? Not so nice right? Now play nice and say 'hi' to Karma.

Mockery aside, THB60 per hour for overtime is unbelievably low, by any standards, especially considering it is a job in which responsibilities are heavy and lives are potentially at stake (if done properly by proper police personnel). No wonder these guys are on the take all the time.

• Like 2