Bangkok 57m² 2 bedroom condo for rent, free of commission (khan na yao)

kjd16

The apartment is located in the completely new "Parc Exo" residential complex, has 57m², was built in 2017 and is free from now on.

It is one of the larger apartments, most others offer only 33m ² of living space. Rooms are located at the builings corner and the lift is accessible very easily. The residential complex has parking for residents, 24 hours security and cleaning services, two large swimming pools, good transport links (close to bts "pink line"), shopping and sports possibities at the very same location.

The nearest shopping mall (Fashion Island), as well as great restaurants (Chokolate Ville), golf course and a fitness center are within a one to three minute walk.

The furnite includes fridge, 2 beds, couch, TV, wardrobe, dining table, four chairs, cooking plate, 3 air conditioner, western standard bathroom w. shower and boiler, etc.

Rental Rate: 18,000 THB/ month (1-year contract with 2-months advance payments + 1-month deposit) . Already includes payments for all facility services.

(Standard rental contract is for 1 year but I am flexible.)

I am living not far from that condominium, so personal meeting and sightseeing is possible of course.

Please contact me by phone: (+66) 0863356979 (line available)

Thank you.

Google Maps:

https://goo.gl/maps/VTAzgRxenbrjgt9t7

P1030593.JPG

P1030592.JPG

P1030582.JPG

ParcExo Condominium B-211_201021_3.jpg

ParcExo Condominium B-211_201021_9.jpg

ParcExo Condominium B-211_201021_12.jpg

ParcExo Condominium B-211_201021_0.jpg

Edited by kjd16