Gen Prawit urges Digital Ministry to tackle fake news

snoop1130

26 minutes ago, Chang_paarp said:

[

By this he means anything he does not agree with should be banned, poor dinosaur has not grasped that most of the public especially the young'uns understand the digital world better then him.

This will increase digital literacy, which comes with the side effect the population learns how badly they are treated.

Exactly, he should be careful what he wishes for.

I see multiple posters have beaten me to it on the TAT front.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Legal Definition of sedition : the crime of creating a revolt, disturbance, or violence against lawful civil authority with the intent to cause its overthrow or destruction 

One man's sedition is another 68 millions freedom

I don't think a large portion of the population would consider the current government legitimate....but what can they do?  Complain and grumble in the village endlessly as no one has the power or the right tools to remove the usurpers.

• Like 2

Good move, watch boy.

So... will that "tackling" also be directed at fake news coming from your OWN government and/or its agencies?

Or is "fake news tackling" exclusively limited to content that YOU and your ilk find objectionable for a multitude of obscure reasons?

Just asking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

You need to set the alarm clock for 4am to get to the head of the posting que!  ????

And talking about alarm clocks does Rolex make a bedside version for old dinosaurs that should be in nursing homes?

I set my alarm for 5 am on my Samsung dumbphone on the days I play golf.

I bought a Rolex in Jakarta many years ago, the hands stopped moving after two weeks.

Chewing pabulum and sitting in sodden diapers is not my style, you have my permission to take me out and shoot me instead.

I am T-rex.

The OP - are we sure this guy's first name is not really F###wit?

Edited by Lacessit