Inquisitive Kids

A man walks into a drug store with his 13 years old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?"

To which the man matter of factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son... men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boys pensively. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The Dad replies, "Those are for high school boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday." "Cool!" says the boy.

He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?" "Those are for college boys." the dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for

Saturday, and TWO for Sunday." "WOW!" exclaimed the boy.

"Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. With a sigh, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January,

one for February, one for March...... "

A man walks into a drug store with his 13 years old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?"

To which the man matter of factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son... men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boys pensively. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The Dad replies, "Those are for high school boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday." "Cool!" says the boy.

He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?" "Those are for college boys." the dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for

Saturday, and TWO for Sunday." "WOW!" exclaimed the boy.

"Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. With a sigh, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January,

one for February, one for March...... "

Mum is 8 months pregnant in the bath,. jimmy 4 walks in , shyly asks ,( pointing at her whiskers ) whats that mum, ?..slightly embarased and stuck for an answer she replies ' thats my scrubbing brush darling " , oh i see says jimmy, and walks off,. 6 weeks later mum has had the baby and in the bath again, ( now shaven from the hospital ) ,little jimmy once more comes in ,takes a look in astonishment and says " mum, wheres your scrubbing brush ? " again mum is a little short of an answer and replies " ive lost it jimmy, i dont know where it is " , ohh he says, and walks off,. 5 minutes later hes back ,and out of puff from running " MUM, MUM " he shouts, " IVE FOUND IT, IVE FOUND IT " found what jimmy ",, YOUR SCRUBBING BRUSH MUM,. I LOOKED THROUGH THE GREENHOUSE WINDOW AND THE AU PAIR IS WASHING ME DADS FACE WITH IT " Edited by Wellyoudidask