Bank to bank transfer: Thai account to US account?

I have been asked to help an elderly American lady repatriate her 800 000 baht OA seed money from Thailand to her US account; she is back in Calif and won’t return. She can provide proof of the original inbound payment but really not much else apart from a copy of her bank book and passport. Has anybody had any experience of the protocol involved to accomplish this?

10 minutes ago, Bogbrush said:

I have been asked to help an elderly American lady repatriate her 800 000 baht OA seed money from Thailand to her US account; she is back in Calif and won’t return. She can provide proof of the original inbound payment but really not much else apart from a copy of her bank book and passport. Has anybody had any experience of the protocol involved to accomplish this?

Mind telling us what made her mind to return back to USA?

I've used DeeMoney around four times over the last year to send  small amounts to a couple of my US banks mostly for testing purposes.  Zero problems....funds arrived in around 24 hours....no fuss, no muss.   Easy...cheap.  Your results might vary.

• 1 month later...

Deemoney don’t do direct account transfers and Kplus locked me out. Also can’t do transfer directly from Kasikorn as I don’t have a work permit. I’m currently stuck overseas because of COVID and id like to transfer everything out of Thailand.

other methods would be of use to me. Cheers

8 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

Deemoney don’t do direct account transfers and Kplus locked me out. Also can’t do transfer directly from Kasikorn as I don’t have a work permit. I’m currently stuck overseas because of COVID and id like to transfer everything out of Thailand.

other methods would be of use to me. Cheers

What kind of extension do you have?

Won't the bank transfer if you have a marriage or retirement extension?