Repatriation flight London to BKK Thai airways.

thelasthornet

My partner has a flight booked from London to Thailand on the 22nd of November. Can anyone explain to me the paperwork she needs for the flight. I have filled in the online form with the Thai Embassy 4 days ago but have still not heard anything. Also Thai airways have said she needs a fit to fly certificate from her doctor. They said she doesn't need a covid test just a fit to fly form. How do I get this when her doctor is not allowing appointments other than over the phone. Any help appreciated. 

The Embassy website gives all the information needed.  Check here;

https://london.thaiembassy.org/th/content/4stepstopreparedocumentstotraveltothailand?page=5f4b6330342f2d1f4c6c40a4&menu=5f4b652c522bf45dc44cda62

It's in Thai of course but you can see it lists recommended clinics for the fit to fly certificate.  Presumably she will be able to figure out what else is needed, presumably you/she has already applied for the COE?  The link below is older but easy to auto-translate into English;

https://london.thaiembassy.org/th/content/การลงทะเบียนเพื่อจองเที่ยวบินพิเศษกลับประเทศไทยใน?page=5f4b6330342f2d1f4c6c40a4&menu=5f4b652c522bf45dc44cda62

1 minute ago, thelasthornet said:

All the clinic's are for the test and not just a fit to fly document appointment. 

I imagine that the fit to fly certificate alone must be possible as otherwise why would the Embassy be directing Thai's to them.  I have also seen mention of fit to fly certificates being issued following a video or telephone call with a GP,  google will throw up some suggestions for that.

37 minutes ago, thelasthornet said:

Have applied for the Coe but have heard nothing back after 4 working days. We should have had a six digit ref number to check but didn't get that either. I will check the clinic's but living in Norfolk I'm guessing none will be close ????

Me too, uploaded all the info requested to get my non o visa to obtain a Coe and haven't heard, that was Monday, there supose to send you a bar code to pay online for visa, no sign of that as well.

19 hours ago, lanng khao said:

Me too, uploaded all the info requested to get my non o visa to obtain a Coe and haven't heard, that was Monday, there supose to send you a bar code to pay online for visa, no sign of that as well.

I still have no reply. Any news for you? I would just like a response saying it had been received. 

Hi I done my wife's a couple of weeks. It sounds like something has gone wrong if you don't get the six digit reference number as it automatically comes up when you finish the application. I would start a new application. My missus coe application was turned around in 24hours. Ps we didn't get an email stating this.... Just logged in the next day with the six digit number and it was approved. 

Fit to fly is usually just a video or phone call. I used freedom health in harley Street. You can book it on line... I did it the Friday morning before the flight. The doctor emails you the fit to fly. The cost was 55pounds. Pps mention its for a thai citizen and that a Covid treat isn't required. 

It's also handy to complete the tor 8 medical certificate you can download this from the Thai Airways website. It will save time when they arrive. 

If you need a hand pm me. Cheers 

1 minute ago, magicroundabout said:

Hi I done my wife's a couple of weeks. It sounds like something has gone wrong if you don't get the six digit reference number as it automatically comes up when you finish the application. I would start a new application. My missus coe application was turned around in 24hours. Ps we didn't get an email stating this.... Just logged in the next day with the six digit number and it was approved. 

Fit to fly is usually just a video or phone call. I used freedom health in harley Street. You can book it on line... I did it the Friday morning before the flight. The doctor emails you the fit to fly. The cost was 55pounds. Pps mention its for a thai citizen and that a Covid treat isn't required. 

It's also handy to complete the tor 8 medical certificate you can download this from the Thai Airways website. It will save time when they arrive. 

If you need a hand pm me. Cheers 

Thanks for that. I was expecting a code but we entered the details twice and still no code. I will try again today. 

Looks like I have found my error. I thought I had uploaded the passport photo but when you have selected the file you have to press on the arrow under it to upload. Not sure if you made the same mistake as me but it has given me a 6 digit code now. Try again now and hopefully it will work.