Swedish Man Found Dead In The Toilet...........

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: May 3rd 2007

Swedish man discovered dead in his North Pattaya Apartment.

At 2.30 on Thursday Afternoon, Police Lieutenant Colonel Tawatshai from Banglamung Police Station was called to room number 107 at the Sawanee Apartments in Soi Nong Yai Temple in North Pattaya, to investigate a foreign fatality. At the scene, he inspected the body of Mr. Lars Emil Conny Spjouth aged 64 from Sweden.

He was found lying face down in the toilet clutching the hose attached to his Toilet.

He was partially clothed and a black leather seat was also in the toilet next to the body. Blood stains on and around the toilet and evidence of a head injury suggested he had fallen onto the toilet which caused his death. The room was checked and no signs of third party involvement into the death were found.

The body was discovered by Khun Supee aged 40 who works as a cleaner at the Apartment Complex. She was concerned that she had not seen the man for three days and went to his room where she made the gruesome discovery.

She explained that Mr. Spjouth was a heavy drinker and Police surmise that it was his excessive drinking that led to his death. A post mortem examination is now underway to confirm the theory and the Swedish Embassy in Bangkok has been informed.

Photographs of corpse and excrement-soiled bathroom withheld for reasons of taste.

I gotta say Libya, you really take your news job seriously.

I've been away from Pattaya for 2 months. Did they ever get to the bottom of the 2 girl, bullets in the head on the deck chair murder?

Edited by tropo

the mind boggles to think of it, leisurely. In fact, I think I don't want to even try to imagine what a black leather seat in the toilet could possibly be.

Poor man, what an undignified way to go.

and what is a black leather seat? :o
the mind boggles to think of it, leisurely. In fact, I think I don't want to even try to imagine what a black leather seat in the toilet could possibly be.

Poor man, what an undignified way to go.

R.I.P.

me three ! somewhat intrigued by the black leather seat !!

what kind of seat ?

If anyone really really wants to see the photographs, they can be found here.

Not pretty.

They really work hard to fill their pages. Is there any other place on earth where a bathroom death (possibly just an accident) would make it to the news accompanied by photos and ID. It's just another excuse to show blood in this extremely gory poor-excuse-for-a newspaper.

NOBODY needs to know this sort of news except family and friends.

If anyone really really wants to see the photographs, they can be found here.

Not pretty.

They really work hard to fill their pages. Is there any other place on earth where a bathroom death (possibly just an accident) would make it to the news accompanied by photos and ID. It's just another excuse to show blood in this extremely gory poor-excuse-for-a newspaper.

NOBODY needs to know this sort of news except family and friends.

Agreed.

RIP

Maybe due to the shortage of Snuss in Pattaya.