Korat man's dreams of a romantic camping trip with his sweetheart turn to this!

webfact

LOL  my wife fell for a similar  "trick"      she thought she got a good deal on some  cabinets   when they arrived they where  like a third of the normal size... sent them straight back but still had to pay for the shipping !!

• Haha 2

i'd rather go on Facebook and risk it.....find a good name brand and a USED tent.   most Thais care more about looks than quality, and a used tent generally is no big deal.  not like a used watch or phone.  and, as they say, buy straw hats in the winter.

my first tent was only for me but could fit like 4 people....at night the wind moved it all over the place; rather comical.  500 baht for a new tent......yea, that's impossible

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A Korat man thought that the ideal way to get close to his sweetheart would be to order a lovely tent online and go camping.

Now if he shopped for a Shih tsu to fit the tent he might have a change of luck.

9pm1.jpg.005930c1548b170ab29995b21713c4ea.jpg

An Indian made a fortune on a brilliant scam for killing bed bugs, '100% safe and sure way to kill bed bugs for $10'. In the tiny packet delivered were two 1 inch square blocks of wood with the instructions, "place bed bug between the two blocks and press hard". He was taken to court but wasn't prosecuted because it was a safe and sure way to kill bed bugs. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Korat man's dreams of a romantic camping trip with his sweetheart turn to this!

9pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Korat man thought that the ideal way to get close to his sweetheart would be to order a lovely tent online and go camping.

He saw what he thought was the ideal answer - a pink tent with a price that was only 520 baht. 

However, when it arrived his hopes were dashed. 

9pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

It turned out to be something for a pet and he could only just fit his head inside.

He posted a mock picture of his disappointment on the Facebook page of "Koson Saenkhankaew".

Plus a warning to online shoppers to check what they are buying. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-11-12

I bet that was from one of Lazadas crooked sellers. I ordered a Big Dog bed from Lazada and was sent one that was hardly big enough for my one of my cats.

18 hours ago, johng said:

LOL  my wife fell for a similar  "trick"      she thought she got a good deal on some  cabinets   when they arrived they where  like a third of the normal size... sent them straight back but still had to pay for the shipping !!

Lazada again????