Xmas in Bkk

somtumwrong

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't want my family to travel with me to my country to have a proper Xmas (second round of ASQ is too much for them), instead I have to do my second round of ASQ to Bkk in a few weeks. So I have to plan Xmas in Bkk :(

So I was wondering, does anyone know where to get real Xmas food in Bkk? Siam Paragon? To bring home for preparing/eating. What "proper" Xmas food is depends on your culture, but I'm open for anything now. Can't bring any food myself as I'm going to be having the 16 days jail time in ASQ.

Alternatively I have to book a trip to Pattaya to some hotel offering some sort of "Xmas" package.

Most hotels and larger restaurants will be offering a Christmas lunch and/or dinner or buffet. I’m an American and I will be in Bangkok for American Thanksgiving. I was surprised him many have a special meal for that holiday.

It’s a bit early, but If you Google something like “bangkok Christmas dinner 2020” you’ll see a few already advertising. Some will have discounts if you book early. 

• Like 2

I’ve been twice to Pullman Sukhumvit and it’s been great. Fab choice, oysters, Alaskan king crab, huge prawns, turkey, roasts, salads, very good wine champagne etc. I take the package and a wine package . By the way, real stuffing and Christmas pud , plus a dozen other desserts.