custom made bed sheets

PETDCAT

Im not in CM but here in Phuket we have a company which supplies hotels on a commercial basis and they have different grades you must have something like them up in CM, The first time we went in all the sheets and towels are on great big rolls and they cut them off to suit 

There are many fabric shops around Worowot market where you can choose the fabric you like and then take the unfinished sheets to a seamstress upstairs in Worowot market and they will finish them for you any way you like for very little cost. This is the best way to get bedsheets in the color and quality you prefer.

There are some decent flat, our cotton sheets at Lazada.  About 400 for a queen flat..poly mix is the standard here, and it just isn't as cool as cotton.  There is a synthetic microfiber that isn't bad, you might see at Tesco.

19 hours ago, Duvidl said:

There are many fabric shops around Worowot market where you can choose the fabric you like and then take the unfinished sheets to a seamstress upstairs in Worowot market and they will finish them for you any way you like for very little cost. This is the best way to get bedsheets in the color and quality you prefer.

Agreed...I just go there and pick a nice fabric and design and have them cut 2 peices, tucking one under the mattress and the other as my top sheet..done and done......found a pillowcase at 20 baht shop as I end up leaving these behind when I leave after a few months.....I actually bring my own top sheet now--king size ????

Agreed, buy fabric at wororot and have the seamstress upstairs sew them.... BUT, may I suggest Ikea bedding?

They have some high quality sheets, pillow cases, duvets etc... 100% cotton, 400 thread count. You can shop online and delivery to Chiang Mai is inexpensive. Takes 2 days.

Edited by kilt