Submitting PDFs electronically for sponsoring thai wife for uk spouse visa

Hi there, I am sponsoring my wife to join me here in the UK and she is applying herself without my presence there in Thailand.  I am here in the UK sending our kids to school here.  Anyway, having looked at the Application website, the link for uploading documents web page is no longer an option.

"Applicants can upload their supporting evidence from their own computer, basic details are supplied on the VFS website, the option is or the VFS staff at the VAC will scan and send the documents for a fee."

This seems no longer to be the case.  Do any other members who uploaded there documents sponsoring their wife  for a UK spouse visa have any other experience with this?

I did a visitor visa for my wife earlier in the year. I had some difficulty with the VFS website and fail to understand from your post what you actually mean.

When you complete the UK side of the application you are then transferred to the VFS site and you have to log in, this was my first problem and you cannot see anything about uploads until you pass this point. I tried everything, even reported the problem and got an automated garbage reply. In desperation I thought to try it on my phone and that worked, then when I went back to the computer I could now log in. Then when I went to doc uploads I ran into the same problem but this time resolved it the same way, went to the phone got in and then back to the computer. I then managed to upload without too much of a problem, but there are issues, timeout I think being one of them.

When the application is transferred there is some pre populated data put on the VFS website and it would appear that my computer did not want to open pages with data from an external source. I am a bit puzzled how you can tell if upload is available or not without getting to that stage.

There is some chance that she may be able to get through the process but I would suggest that you just bite the bullet and pay the VFS fee, could save a lot of grief.