China's authorities issue gag order about virus to doctors in Wuhan

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Chinese authorities warned doctors, who responded to the novel coronavirus in the early stage of the outbreak in Wuhan, that they could be punished for espionage if they revealed what went on during the period, local sources said Wednesday.

not at all surprised by the gag order only surprised that it took so long to become public.... all in the name of free speech 555 (sarcasm)

• Like 2

no, i typed too soon.  fired up the vpn so's i could google it.

it's spreading..........like a virus.   so far it's hit electronicsward.com, cricketbazus.com and reddit under china_flu.  someone should do a study to see how stories like this are transmitted from site to site. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

it's possible, but seems to be more in line with the "sources say" disinformation you find in the epock times.  a quick bing search didn't find anything else on the topic during the past week.  no other news organizations have picked up on it yet.  surprising given the speed of spread on the intertubes.

until we see some real details, i'll put it in the same category as articles by sidney powell, written for the true believers to have something to link to.

I also looked around and found nothing about it. Considering the implications it should of been on every mainstream news agency, thus for me it doesn't add up..

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Chinese authorities warned doctors, who responded to the novel coronavirus in the early stage of the outbreak in Wuhan, that they could be punished for espionage if they revealed what went on during the period, local sources said Wednesday.

Medical workers in the central Chinese city, where the virus was first detected late last year, were also urged not to speak at all about the situation then, the sources said on condition of anonymity.

I'm sure the usual suspects China fanboys on this forum will be here right away, that these are all lies, and it is a conspiracy set up by MSM.

Nuke them now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

When the Australians took initiative to investigate the origin of the Wu-flu, they were firmly put on the bad boys list and punished. 

Maybe the bio lab had a leak after all.

Chinese defector virologist Dr Li-Meng Yan publishes report claiming COVID-19 was made in a lab

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/chinese-defector-virologist-dr-limeng-yan-publishes-report-claiming-covid19-was-made-in-a-lab/news-story/36decb0c2bca253b696dec0cb665c970

• Like 1