90 Days Reporting, Chaeng Wattana or Muang Thong Thani?

I'm on a 1 year extension of stay from CW and I need to do 90 days reporting on Dec. 11 according to the piece of paper in my passport. 

I tried the online reporting but I don't get past the first page, so I assume I'll have to do it in person.

Is this done at CW or MTT? If at MTT, do I need an appointment or can I just show up?

Do I need to bring anything other than a filled out TM 47 form and my passport?

I assume since Dec. 11 is a holiday I can do it on Monday Dec. 15 instead.

Thanks,
Jake

4 minutes ago, Jake72 said:
I'm on a 1 year extension of stay from CW and I need to do 90 days reporting on Dec. 11 according to the piece of paper in my passport. 

I tried the online reporting but I don't get past the first page, so I assume I'll have to do it in person.

Is this done at CW or MTT? If at MTT, do I need an appointment or can I just show up?

Do I need to bring anything other than a filled out TM 47 form and my passport?

Thanks,
Jake

There are so many threads about this.

It is done at Muang Thong Thani. I would get the info from Google maps as it could be a little difficult to find.

Make an appointment online! You don't have to. I did. I arrived at 13.46 (My appointment was at 14.00). I was in the taxi on the way home at 14.01.

I overheard a lady telling one of the people waiting (I assume it was for 90 day), that there was a good 60 - 90 minute wait. 

14 hours ago, petedk said:

There are so many threads about this.

It is done at Muang Thong Thani. I would get the info from Google maps as it could be a little difficult to find.

Make an appointment online! You don't have to. I did. I arrived at 13.46 (My appointment was at 14.00). I was in the taxi on the way home at 14.01.

I overheard a lady telling one of the people waiting (I assume it was for 90 day), that there was a good 60 - 90 minute wait. 

Yes went there for my first time arrived at wrong building took a mc taxi and then i had to wait for an hour. Next time im going to do it online.

16 hours ago, Jake72 said:

With seven (7) days grace period you have until the 18th.

I made an appointment but it was not necessary as there were no customers in the A counter area, nor did anyone ask for my appointment slip, when I arrived. Seen many reports of long waits so obviously it's best to make an appointment.

Thanks for all the useful advice, much appreciated, so I went there this afternoon as I had to go in person because the guy who manages the place we rent had not done the required reporting previously. To find the right place on google maps, just search for "immigration 90 days" it will get you to the correct building.

Anyway, had I booked an appointment early afternoon and arrived probably 30 minutes early, didn't want to be late, and I was really happy I had a booked appointment because the place was absolutely packed, not a single chair available in the whole parking lot waiting area, I believe the waiting time without an appointment was 2+ hours.

When it was my turn it once again became clear that the <deleted>ty lawyer managing our place for the actual owner had still not done his work and I was probably lucky they accepted the 90 days report with a promise of getting everything in order before the next report.

Anyway, with an online appointment it's not so bad, but without one it wouldn't have been much fun waiting around for hours without a place to sit or even a fan to cool you down.

Cheers,

Jake

• Like 1