Don't promote DOUBLE PRICING ATTRACTIONS

Travel Dude

Thailand's House promoter blogger Richard Barrow has set up a double pricing website. www.2pricethailand.com
Meanwhile he promotes Thailand's local destinations heavily, often sponsored by the attractions or TAT. Does he refuse to promote places that use double pricing? 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Travel Dude said:

Thailand's House promoter blogger Richard Barrow has set up a double pricing website. www.2pricethailand.com
Meanwhile he promotes Thailand's local destinations heavily, often sponsored by the attractions or TAT. Does he refuse to promote places that use double pricing? 

In principle, I'm not against differential pricing. I am often able to take advantage of "Thai resident" rates at hotels and attractions, which save me a lot of money. Differential pricing is found in most areas of the ???? and I don't see anything wrong with it. As for Mr. Burrows, I don't his views on this matter.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

As for Mr. Burrows, I don't his views on this matter

You don't WHAT his views on this matter, please?

(Read before hitting SUBMIT)

Edited by KannikaP

1 hour ago, Travel Dude said:

Meanwhile he promotes Thailand's local destinations heavily, often sponsored by the attractions or TAT. Does he refuse to promote places that use double pricing? #richardbarrow