Mahidol University student wins Miss Thailand title

webfact

4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

each and every time there is a thread about a beauty contest the same unimaginative and predicable comments crop up:

-       Comment about Pasty white skin

-       Comment about not being representative of ‘real Thailand’

-       Comment about plastic surgery (boobs, Chin)

-       Comment about terrible nose job

Thank you for not disappointing !! :whistling:

3 hours ago, Trujillo said:

Is silicon allowed? 

59 minutes ago, natway09 said:

The chin is a bit of a worry, the rest looks great

11 minutes ago, iaminwa said:

Same nose, same plastic surgeon....yawn.

On 12/13/2020 at 8:31 PM, gunderhill said:

It's  the eyes  that do it for me, over here  love,  no .. over here

212856.jpg

You'll NEVER get her attention that way! 

Her ears are fine-tuned to the sound of a stack of Black cards being waved, plus extra points if your diamond bracelet rattles against a platinum watch.

On 12/13/2020 at 7:34 PM, 2long said:

To be honest, she's not my favourite in that group of five and I prefer the furthest to the viewer's right.

That's just my opinion, not a fact or anything. ????

She's my #3 pick.  I prefer the one on the far left and the one next to her.  Not hard to go wrong in that group though!

Beauty pageants IMO always focus on tall with long legs. Personally, I prefer the petite slim Thais with some of the cutest butts on the planet, dark-skinned even better.

I'd like to see a beauty pageant that produces an Asian version of Audrey Hepburn as the winner.

On 12/14/2020 at 1:03 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Indeed, each and every time there is a thread about a beauty contest the same unimaginative and predicable comments crop up:

-       Comment about Pasty white skin

-       Comment about not being representative of ‘real Thailand’

-       Comment about plastic surgery (boobs, Chin)

-       Comment about terrible nose job

There are also some complimentary comments, but most of the negative comments are from guys who for some reason turn their noses up, whereas in reality they’d poop their pants if such attractive women so much as looked in their direction. 

The reality is more likely that most of these posters expressing such negative comments have so little ‘game’ they would never stand a chance with such an attractive and financially independent lady, instead their mind has somehow been brainwashed into thinking the women they have access to in the beer-bar are more beautiful much to the bemusement of regular Thai folk (and some foreigners). 

Well it is supposed to be a 'beauty' pageant.

What you're telling all of these other women, and members on this forum, is that if you have money to change your appearance, then you can be a winner.

If you don't have any cash, but you are a true THAI beauty - then skrew you;

Sorry you couldn't afford to get your skin tone whitened.

Sorry you didn't have enough money to pay a surgeon to cut into your face and surgically alter your nose with the aid of plastic. 

Sorry you couldn't afford to have a surgeon literally chisel parts out of your jaw bone and fill in with more plastic  to make it look more triangular.

Sorry you didn't have enough money for a surgeon to cut off your nipples, and forcefully shove bags of silicone into your breasts to appear more bountifully breasted.

So I completely disagree with you. This is a competition for people who have financial means to make themselves appear as they wish to be perceived.

I'm negatively commenting because it's a negative, un-inclusive competition.

And to combat your rather ridiculous opinion that we are ugly men who have no game:

I am about to be happily married to an extremely beautiful, strong and financially independent woman. She bought her own house, 4x4 fortuner and has her own business. I am also self employed and earn over 150k + Baht each month and have recently bought another house with her. Neither of us have, or plan to have, any plastic surgery. Don't believe me? Then check out my posts over the last few months. I didn't just make this up now.

I can also assure you, I would have no difficulties in the 'game' department - if I ever decided to play. Financially secure, educated and well built white man in my mid thirties.

Edited by 2530Ubon

On 12/14/2020 at 12:03 PM, 2530Ubon said:

I imagine it's quite hard to move your face naturally once it's been surgically altered.

Or if you've had to smile for several hours for the cameras and audience previous to being named the winner.

???? (sorry, I couldn't find the forced smile smilie)