Can U find love ...real love ?

georgegeorgia

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The 'grade' isn't that high, enough money to feed and house is usually all it takes to keep one.

Providing a home fully paid up front in her name is just stupid.

A fully paid up home cost in Thailand is not excessive, unless perhaps you have been taken to the cleaners previously, then your options may dictate playing the game at your level

3 minutes ago, 473geo said:

A fully paid up home cost in Thailand is not excessive, unless perhaps you have been taken to the cleaners previously, then your options may dictate playing the game at your level

As they  don't need you after you paid for their home .......... how many times are you prepared to do it?

I've changed women 3x in the past 12 years, if I been daft enough to buy them houses that would be a loss of $100,000 with the potential of another $50,000 in the pipeline.

I've lived in my current home for 8 years, with a mortgage in a Thai ladies name, my total potential loss at the moment would be $23,000, still another 19 years left on the mortgage.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

As they  don't need you after you paid for their home .......... how many times are you prepared to do it?

If they don't need you after you built the home, then they probably didn't really need you before, which suggests there has been rather a big chunk of attention to detail missing in the relationship, if making a home is the end of a relationship

I'm actually thinking of building my GF this house.

I'm with her for 3 months now. She said that she loves me to mut.

I believe her.

Does anybody knows a good joiner and electrician?

7E3E8EEA-7138-4666-A72C-BEFF624B8C3C.jpeg

Edited by AlfHuy
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Dump her now, no good if she is not even capable of organising the building of her new home!!!

She mentioned that her brothers and cousins all are in the business.

Joiners, plumbers, electricians, builders....

I believe her.

Estimated cost 47,000.000Baht.

Let's start.

6 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

She mentioned that her brothers and cousins all are in the business.

Joiners, plumbers, electricians, builders....

I believe her.

Estimated cost 47,000.000Baht.

Let's start.

You are totally clueless, all you need to do is ask if she will be happy cleaning the house and pool everyday then offer her this ????

The Cheap House in Thailand

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 473geo said:

You are totally clueless, all you need to do is ask if she will be happy cleaning the house and pool everyday then offer her this ????

This shouldn't be much more than 400,000 baht

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've changed women 3x in the past 12 years, if I been daft enough to buy them houses that would be a loss of $100,000 with the potential of another $50,000 in the pipeline.

I've lived in my current home for 8 years, with a mortgage in a Thai ladies name, my total potential loss at the moment would be $23,000, still another 19 years left on the mortgage.

I take it you haven't married any of these three? so you are making judgement on your track record based on relationships with girlfriends? My comments are based on stepping into marriage with the knowledge, and accepting, you will be the main provider

7 minutes ago, 473geo said:

You forgot the pool.

Thinking about this one.  Painted by a HISO artist.

05A047B9-E436-4C8F-AC07-26682712773B_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 473geo said:

I take it you haven't married any of these three? so you are making judgement on your track record based on relationships with girlfriends? My comments are based on stepping into marriage with the knowledge, and accepting, you will be the main provider

B£ritManTOO is the main provider.

He provides his GF and the local ladies with his charm and sex drive.

Win Win situation.

34 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I married and reproduced with the mortgage holder (No2)

I kept the house, her daughter and our son.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 12:26 PM, BritManToo said:

Don't be so confident, my former wife waited 30 years before ripping me.

13 years is nothing, wait until the kids are about to leave school and see what happens.

Women tend to think in 3 stages

Stage 1, find a mate.

Stage 2, raise the kids.

Stage 3, grab all you can and off to find stuff existing man doesn't provide.

What kids?

On 3/28/2021 at 11:27 AM, Geordieabroad said:

I met my Thai wife online (Thai love lines) 13 years ago and been married for 9, best thing that ever happened to me. I was fairlly wealthy when i met her and still am. She has a very.good salaried job and in 13 years hasn't asled for a penny,

Don't knock Thai women or online love, it does exist

It's the ones that play "the long game" that do he most financial damage.  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

only if you're daft enough to believe a woman 20 years your junior really loves you.

Difference of age has nothing to do with it, money does.  You will be shown affection as long as you keep paying.  Stop the cash flow and you will be looking for a new Thai companion next month.  

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You clearly have absolutely no idea regarding women, have you.

My wife is 20 years younger than me, and we have a perfect marriage, yes she loves me, if not how the hell would she put up with me?

Money Colin.  What else?  

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Difference of age has nothing to do with it, money does.  You will be shown affection as long as you keep paying.  Stop the cash flow and you will be looking for a new Thai companion next month.  

Well you would have to be a bit of a pillock to stuff things up that badly you are unable to take care of a wife and family

6 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Well you would have to be a bit of a pillock to stuff things up that badly you are unable to take care of a wife and family

I'm in Thailand for a good time.  I'm not here to adopt an extended Thai family and put up with all the associated BS stories about what is required of a husband in Thailand.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I'm in Thailand for a good time.  I'm not here to adopt an extended Thai family and put up with all the associated BS stories about what is required of a husband in Thailand.  

Ah wondered who you were trying to convince, is it working?

37 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Ah wondered who you were trying to convince, is it working?

Single, rent, no financial ties or emotional ties here.  I have nothing I can't walk away from and head to the airport immediately, should I want to, or need to.  

I have been told by many they envy my position.  It's by design, not luck.  How many are now stuck in Thailand for one reason or another?  

Edited by Leaver
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Leaver said:

Rubbish post, in almost 10 years of marriage i have never given my wife money, and she has never asked.

She has more money than me, everything is done between us as equals, she goes shopping she pays, i go shopping i pay.

Internet for example, last month i said, here is the money to pay for internet, i pay already she said.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leaver said:

How old are you?

• Like 1