Good pet shop

HashBrownHarry

2 hours ago, Guderian said:

I needed a harness for the GF's pit bull, but couldn't find anything suitable anywhere in Pattaya, pet shops or supermarkets or even Mr DIY. In the end I got it from Lazada, not expensive and great quality.

I needed a harness for the GF's pit bull  .. Is that a Metaphor  for your GF's  mother... lol  ....only joking not to be taken seriously 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, banglay said:

I needed a harness for the GF's pit bull  .. Is that a Metaphor  for your GF's  mother... lol  ....only joking not to be taken seriously 

Her mother would need a steel cage, not a harness, lol!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, banglay said:

Taser gun is highly recommended in that case.........:cheesy:

On 12/17/2020 at 9:43 AM, Guderian said:

I needed a harness for the GF's pit bull, but couldn't find anything suitable anywhere in Pattaya, pet shops or supermarkets or even Mr DIY. In the end I got it from Lazada, not expensive and great quality.

I wanted one for the wife, but couldn't find one strong enough.  The chain in the garden works well, but she does need to walk around sometimes. 

Not Central Pattaya but if you have transport try the Night Market on Thepprasit about 200 meters from junction with Sukhumvit.  I do not mean the second hand night market nearby about 600 meters from Sukhumvit.

The Pet section is in back.  It's closed Wednesdays but opens by 3PM all other days.  Good selection of things.

I tried to find a proper flea comb to no avail on 3rd road. No hab.

Was directed by a local to Thonglor Pet Hospital on Sukhumvit near south Pattaya rd.

https://goo.gl/maps/AJ67nBKigMsNjkQ48

Don't try to get there through south Pattaya rd. Still construction/mess.

They had "something close" but still not what I expected.

Seems a difficult task.

A harness sounds easier.

Maybe you are lucky at this pet hospital?

Edited by KhunBENQ

13 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Back home and no chance to find something here I would have to use online too.

For a 1xx Baht thing :dry:

Even if you find a pet shop with what you want, the next time you go there they'll probably be out of it. Before NexGard came along, I was using FrontLine Plus on my pooch. I started getting it from the vet, then found that the pet shops on Third Road near the Klang junction sold it more cheaply, so I started going there. Then one month they were all out of the dosage I needed, so I went back to the vet, who was also out of it! The solution was to start buying it on Lazada, somebody on there will always have what you want. And these shops wonder why they're losing so much business to online shopping...