TM30 app not working

12 minutes ago, DickThrust said:

thanks ubonjoe. I thought I was IT literate but obviously I am not!!

On the website, Is there a way to change language to english?

Choose file and import excel? What does one do?

completely confused any help appreciated Joe!!

The website is in Thai and English,I think you will find the excel spreadsheet is for doing bulk reporting. Futher down the page for one entry

18 minutes ago, DickThrust said:

On the website, Is there a way to change language to english?

Not sure since I have not done it myself and have only been on the sign in and registration page. No need to do the registration since I have never had to do a TM30 report.

> I did sent you PM a comprehensive Guideline document on how to register to the TM-30 website and subsequently do your TM-30 notifications on-line.

There is no english translation of the various drop-down boxes but the Guideline document explains how to go about.

Edited by Peter Denis
  • Like 2

I just tried the TM30 app on iOS but it is also not working for me.  I successfully used a couple weeks ago, but it was a "hit or miss" on whether I could login.  Try to access at several different times throughout the day or use the website version as others have suggested.  Though, the website is not as user friendly for first timers.

1 hour ago, Anant72 said:

Same with immigration app. Hopeless and this in a country that wants to be a digital hub!  

Yep, it's like flogging a dead horse trying to use most Thailand based software and Apps.

Most efficient IT organizations have a SLA (Service Level Agreement) with their users.

A service-level agreement is a commitment between a service provider and a client. Particular aspects of the service – quality, availability, responsibilities – are agreed between the service provider and the service user.)

Forget about Thailand 4.0

(Is a policy vision that transforms the traditional economy into an innovation-driven economy).

Don't hold your breath for any quality or availability; and trying to find someone responsible for failures; everyone ducks for cover!