What well heeled TV posters bought at The Met?

Condos start at 10 million, but I heard that they are building twin towers like 10 meters in front of it that will be completetely blocking the view. 

Man, I'd be p off

Edited by Pravda

To be fair in big cities the world over you simply cannot control whats going on around the building and the fact you can build high rise normally would suggest that other can to.

This has been a discussion topic for years at the Met, so much so that the developer of the Met simply sold the block of land to save the hassle. If i was them i would not have bothered as someone is going to use that land for its best use then it was always going to happen.

Actually i believe the building is not that high which is planned but definitely block the view of lower condos on that facade. Any buyer should look at that type of issue when buying. A large square land plot directly bordering a main road in the CBD is not going to remain vacant forever, regardless of what you are told when you buy.

Its still a nice condo with a fantastic 50 m swimming pool and tennis court in a good location if you work in that area. Personally i find that area a bit dull especially at weekends. They also used to have quite a lot of problems with water pipes but i expect that has been resolved now.