Thanathorn to self-quarantine despite testing negative after poll campaign in Samut Sakhon

webfact

Thanathorn to self-quarantine despite testing negative after poll campaign in Samut Sakhon

By THE NATION

800_6d83265f34c54ce.jpeg?v=1608605363

Progressive Movement co-founder Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit posted on his Facebook page on Monday that he and members of his campaign team who had visited Samut Sakhon province during the week before election on Sunday had been tested for Covid-19 immediately after news of mass infection was found in the province.

On Sunday, local elections were held for provincial administration organisation (PAO) chiefs and provincial council members.

“I have tested negative for Covid-19 as per the test result that I have attached,” he said. “However, my team and I who visited Samut Sakhon will remain in self-quarantine for 14 days, starting from today, to make sure that we do not contract the virus.

“I decided to inform the public for everyone’s peace of mind, and wish that we will all pass this new wave of outbreak together,” he added.

e5ifjaeca6f5igdfab5af.jpg

Fifty-five Progressive Movement members won seats to provincial councils in 18 provinces in Sunday’s election, but failed to claim a single seat for PAO chief.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30400001

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-22

3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Shows good leadership qualities does'nt he, do you think he could have a future in politics???

well he is a damn sight better then any I see in the UK or US, soldier or not.   Rumour has it that he uses a few trusted western advisors in his team, but keeps that very quiet. It may not be true but it's a good story anyway. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

“I have tested negative for Covid-19 as per the test result that I have attached,” he said. “However, my team and I who visited Samut Sakhon will remain in self-quarantine for 14 days, starting from today, to make sure that we do not contract the virus.

Or spread it?