Agent in BKK for (legitimate) 60-day Covid extension?

10 hours ago, eppic said:

I have tried to stay out of this but you are now implying about us is complete load of fabricated nonsense.

I had asked previously asked about application dates you you had SPECIFICLLY stated that if I applied one week in advance the price would still be 3500 baht. This turned out to be FALSE when I attempted to submit one week before. I can prove this with written documentation!

I then asked on Dec 23rd about last day to apply at the increased price of 5400 and was told 28 Dec. No mention that price would be increased then.

When I contacted on 27 Dec for passport submission I was told price was now 8000!

This second increase is the one that was absolutely a scam.

You were ALWAY aware our situation was straightforward (we were willing to pay just to avoid the trips) and in no case did you advise us to apply on our own.

In other threads such as your own advertorial  I have seen that if our case was not straightforward you would have asked for even more!  It took us a matter of minutes at very quiet immigration so why would it have been so complicated and costly for your processing?

Who would actually send in their valuable passport many days or even weeks before necessary? absolutely absurd!

Again, I can prove everything I have written here -- I did not suddenly ask you to do something you had not already promised.

I had tried to avoid mentioning your agency by name but you outed yourself.  Shall I provide  a verbatim transcript to prove what I have written? Please stop pretending to he innocent in this matter, and blaming us.   What you did was slimy and unethical, period

We have stated multiple times that we are NOT offering the service you requested anymore for the price we advertised over a month ago (November 2nd - November 25th).

You can claim it was bait and switch, but this is not something we intended. We simply stopped offering it, and we did not switch the price while we were advertising the older price.

Our promotional price simply ended, and we decided it was too much trouble offering these services at the initial price we advertised. We stopped doing this after our advert on NOVEMBER 25th, and continued to honor the 3,500 THB price for thaivisa.com members until December 14th (when our sponsored advertorial on TV ended).

As an agent things get harder when the holidays come around, and this is something you should consider in the future (if you decide to use any agent).

I am speaking generally as we do not know who you are, and we have to communicate with thousands of people every month.

You may be better suited to seek a smaller agency as they will hold your hand through the whole process, but you may also expect higher prices.

We only monitor clients that already submitted through us, or are an existing customer. In those cases we will monitor all dates, and case history, and ensure they never miss a date.

Our system is simple, you get a quote right before you submit, pay and submit, we provide a contract with a gaurentee, and you get your visa.

Give me a freakin' break. I don't need "hand holding" from a smaller agency, I simply prefer an honest organization that delivers what it promised on the date promised at the price promised. This should be minimum expectation for any service.

Before this happened I even suggested to others that they use your services but now I am embarrassed by that. You would have received a positive review from me if you delivered what you promised.  It's clear the facts are on my side and won't waste any more time on this thread.

Archived