Police to delay legal proceeding against illegal immigrants in Thailand

snoop1130

''He asked the employers to bring the workers for screening''

It seems for some reasons these kind employers still prefer to disseminate their workers all over the country

i wonder what they are waiting to sue in court these employers and

heavily hit them with huges fines

With this type of individuals, it's all about the wallet, then you need to take their money

Their bad behaviour and greed cost already billions of baths to the country since few days

Is it a case of ''do you know who i am'' or what ?

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/12/23/fourteen-burmese-migrant-workers-found-in-samut-prakan-after-reportedly-being-dumped-on-a-road-by-their-factory-employer/

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

saying that such workers are important to the Thai economy.

Of course they are important to the economy, they do the menial jobs that Thai's are too lazy to do! Khun Daeng would rather lie in his hammock and drink Lao Khao all day!

Edited by PatOngo
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thai Immigration Police will delay taking legal proceedings against illegal migrant workers who have been in Thailand for at least a year, or those whose residence permit expired recently, saying that such workers are important to the Thai economy. The police will, however, strengthen measures to prevent further illegal border crossings.

So they acknowledge that workers are here illegally and are able to find work?

I for one would like to see every illegal worker who is prosecuted in court to have their employer standing next the them on a trafficking charge!

It's a double edged sword.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

don't you love thai people ?

they openly HATE anything not thai

but they love CHEAP SLAVE LABOUR !!!!

Well, look at the history and how many came from China.  I think the earlier settlers were running away from there and got caught up in it at the end.

21 hours ago, Surelynot said:

This sounds like it is designed to avoid awkward questions being asked and the truth coming out about who pays what to whom.....!!!

I was thinking the same thing.  We won't nick you if you don't squeal, after all it's only been *delayed*

Edited by brianthainess