What I am talking about is the following:
- gold digger
- low self-confidence and self-esteem
- propensity to cheat
- selfishness
- laziness

- the need for others to take care of her
- no interest in professional work.

These are the characteristics of women in general.

It's got nothing to do with being Thai.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

Hmmm, self proclaimed Buddhist, who isn't a christian and yet openly thanks god, when Bhuddists don't believe in god/gods. As a fellow Bhuddist, I understand that the Bhudda himself rejected the idea of a 'creator god' and went so far as to call it a distraction from the path of enlightenment.

Of course Bhuddism is a religion - it's a set of beliefs and a philosophical way to live your life governed by a set of rules.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion

Sorry to be picky, just pointing out the inconsistency (and breaching precept number 4 - refrain from false speech) in your post because it's a slow news day and your post was the most interesting thing on this thread that seems entirely devoted to antagnosing and belittling Thai women.

Quite how it's remained live is mind boggling to me.

Well, thank Christ for that.

Edited by Natai Beach
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Zagor said:

I don't know if it's up to me or pure coincidence, but all the Thai girls / women I met had the traits listed below. Age from 18 to 60, different occupational profiles. Interestingly, Thai girls in America and Europe, whether pure Thai or semi-Thai, have the same characteristics. What I am talking about is the following:
- gold digger
- low self-confidence and self-esteem
- propensity to cheat
- selfishness
- laziness

- the need for others to take care of her
- no interest in professional work.

Is it possible to find a Thai girl, but with opposite traits?

No

• Thanks 1

The law of attraction. 
If you find yourself getting the opposite of what you want, chances are you lack clarity. The clearer you can be on what it is you want, and the more focus and attention you can give to that one outcome, the faster you will attract it.

• Like 1

We didn't understand each other well. I wasn’t just talking about girls from bars and massage parlors and I wasn’t just talking about girls from Thailand, but I was thinking about highly educated girls and girls who are Thai and semi-Thai in the USA and Europe and who grew up outside their home continent.

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. There are alot of good women here. You are simply not finding them. When you meet the ones you describe, you date them once, figure out what they are made of, and move on. It is all about qualifying your prospects. Look for higher quality, and qualities of worthiness, and you will find it. 

Less likely if all your looking is through the bottom of a glass ????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

A lot of blokes come to Thailand for a holiday, fall in love with a prostitute from the North East of Thailand which is known throughout the rest of Thailand as where the prostitutes come from. The local whorehouses throughout the country are stocked with mostly Issan women. 

Then these blokes uproot their lives and often move to Issan and are are surprised that the prostitutes family and social circle are low educated and the girl 

is a gold digger
with low self-confidence and self-esteem
and a propensity to cheat
is selfish
and lazy

has a need for others to take care of her
with no interest in professional work.

And then these blokes instead of blaming themselves for their bad choices thinking with their small brain, decide to blame “Thailand”, become highly irritable which leads them to make more bad decisions and group Thais into one big group who are all the same. 

I am not saying all girls from Issan are like this, most are not.

But farangs do have a special knack in seeking them out and choosing the most unsuitable ones. 
Often with a self belief that they are some “rescuing” her and that she will “change”

Then the farang is again surprised that she isn’t showing enough gratitude for being hooked up permanently with a farang twice her age and weight who struggled to get a woman in his own country, and who can not even converse with any of her friends and family, often with special dietary needs and is a burden on her, unable to even do simple things like give directions to the house etc. He is an embarrassment and unable to fill her sexual/romantic needs and she will get it elsewhere.

Meanwhile the said farang sits in Issan, lonely and wallowing in his own self pity and coming up with “theories” about Thais in general and especially Thai women.

i disagree with the OP. 

You seem to imply that all farang's are the prize?

12 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Swim in the sewers and you will find snakes...Ive met very nice ones..one works at a flower shop, another is a teacher in BKK, another runs her own food stall, another at a bubble tea shop, depends where you look..Ive even met many nice ladyboys..all boils down to respect to me...the rule is dont ever ask me for money, or lie to me

Things I avoid or consider a flag...tattoos(I dont like them on anyone), smoking, drinking alot, the way they speak, dress, behavior in public, english ability and where it was learned, work ethic, her thoughts about money, etc...

CK.....you feeling ok ?   i fairly serious offering for one of your posts.    

The thing that always gets me is how many "experts" there always are on subjects such as this ( not singling 

you out ! )  .     Even a smart guy like rumak had to get some bumps and bruises along the way ( no regrets as

experience comes at a cost) .   

Still amazes me how few really compatible couples i see (  my subjective opinion of course) .   Sometimes i wonder how he can be with HER.   Other times its the other way around ( well, $ is a biggie there)

I still think growing up,  letting go of the I am so great attitude,  learning the language,  AND THEN....... putting some effort into finding what matches with you is the best chance to find a companion. 

If not looking for a mate........... then heck........ forget all the rest and just have some fun

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nout said:

Many good points but you omitted the phenomenon that these grumpy, bitter, disappointed men then use a certain forum to vent and generally disparge Thailand and the Thai people

Cmaan, a lot more than Thailand & Thais gets disparaged in that forum ????

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zagor said:

We didn't understand each other well. I wasn’t just talking about girls from bars and massage parlors and I wasn’t just talking about girls from Thailand, but I was thinking about highly educated girls and girls who are Thai and semi-Thai in the USA and Europe and who grew up outside their home continent.

Maybe you are just really NOT their thing, although you think you are?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, rumak said:

CK.....you feeling ok ?   i fairly serious offering for one of your posts.    

The thing that always gets me is how many "experts" there always are on subjects such as this ( not singling 

you out ! )  .     Even a smart guy like rumak had to get some bumps and bruises along the way ( no regrets as

experience comes at a cost) .   

Still amazes me how few really compatible couples i see (  my subjective opinion of course) .   Sometimes i wonder how he can be with HER.   Other times its the other way around ( well, $ is a biggie there)

I still think growing up,  letting go of the I am so great attitude,  learning the language,  AND THEN....... putting some effort into finding what matches with you is the best chance to find a companion. 

If not looking for a mate........... then heck........ forget all the rest and just have some fun

Wisdom comes with age, but by them we are old and fat.....Carry On Gents--Keep up the good fight!

I try to throw in a little wisdom here and there as Im thinking of the next snarky comment ????

11 hours ago, onebir said:

What about yak sant?

Nope..even on Angelina Jolie has a few..I just see some thai beauties with that golden skin and cute figure and see that ink on them for life.......I just dont think you should tag a work of art.....i dont like tatts on anyone imo

15 hours ago, onebir said:

Any more info on that? (a quick google didn't throw up anything).

Dansat  in Loei is a centre for spirit mediums and their main gathering is the Ghost Mask festival in June.

The other area for spirit mediums are the Mah Sings who channel the dead and other spirits, enter trance states, walk on fire self pierce etc. The are a feature of the 9 God's festival every year in Phuket town.

And of course The Yak Sant tattoo festival

I attend all such festivals most of which were canceled recently due to covid.

Edited by Nout
  • Thanks 1