Short Term Apartment/condo Rental

L&J

:D We are going to arriving in CM in mid-July for retirement. Wanted info/advice on available

apartment/condo to rent for the month or so it will take us to decide on more permanent

residence. Cost is not concern but interested in good location and space. Any assistance is

appreciated. Thanks- L&J :o

Edited by L&J

• 2 months later...

I have a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home, furnished, great yard with many trees, near Sheraton Hotel(how Holiday Inn) available for short term rental for 8,000 per month until next March or April. Call Jere at 084-020-4857 if you are interested. I'm living in Udon until next March but might want to move back to Chiang Mai in March or APril.

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

Can anyone share personal recommendations about a monthly hotel or furnished apartment/condo?

I've reviewed a bunch of web sites but I don't believe everything I see and some are lacking info.

The idea is to park there for a month and look for the ideal spot for longer term. Balcony is a big plus. Fairly central location as my prefered transportation is walking.

Galare looks like a good location and price - East side 6,000 baht / month but I've never visited it and they have not responded to my email yet. I'll arrive first of November.

I would even consider 12K / month or so if it had internet, fitness, very nice place. Or lower-end if good value.

I hope this isn't redundant. I've spent many hours researching here and other sites before I decided to just pop the question.

Thanks much.

What is the purpose of this forum?

Maybe no one has any first hand knowledge about short term apartment/condo rental. That's unfortunate.

Posting links is helpful to a degree. I have followed url's to agencies and learned much more than I needed about purchasing luxury properties in Bangkok and Phuket.

Others link to a hotel or guesthouse. Would you believe that none, not one, of those sites say they have problems with noise, services, billing disputes, mildew, cleanliness, anything. Paradises all.

Questions? www.google.com has all the answers.