Cancelled flight

I had to change the start date of my covid insurance yesterday. I was insured through the Thai link https://covid19.tgia.org/ TIP Insure

I initially phoned their 24 hour hotline but only got a recorded message referring me to the web address.

I then emailed them at their A&H BU Sales email address with a short explanation of the need to change dates due to flight changes caused by local government requirements. I didn't supply any further proof.

They responded in less than an hour with the new updated policy.

I haven't run into this yet. Did you have your COE already? That is the main thing I'd be concerned about it changing the dates with the COE since the consulates are so hard to reach.

I booked my hotel though Agoda and made sure to pick one with free cancelation (until 2 days before departure). Then booked a flight with the smallest change/cancellation fees I could find.

My insurance has been great turning around a date change request on my policy as soon as they get to work. Thanks to George36 for the referral to Dhypaya for the insurance.

I hope you can get it all worked out for your trip next week. ????

Managed to get a new flight for the following week, just sent the hotel the information about date change, I'm with the same insurance company as you so should be no problem just now now onto finding out about a new COE. 

Fingers crossed

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shey420 said:

I have a flight scheduled with Swiss for January 15 wdh? I didn't get any email and I hope they don't cancel my flight. Now I'm concerned...

Which direction?  Not that it really matters as they appear not to be selling in either direction on 15th (14th and 16th appear OK).  You best check with LX.

8 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Which direction?  Not that it really matters as they appear not to be selling in either direction on 15th (14th and 16th appear OK).  You best check with LX.

I just called Swiss they said my flight is still in good standing. The flight ban is for the UK because they have new travel restrictions. I flying from the us

EVA Airways notified me today that all transit TPE flights are cancelled.  Thai Embassy LAX says start COE over with new ASQ and Flight Info.  Think Ill just stay in Alaska for few more months and do the vaccine.  Haven't been able to get Thailand 13 months to see wife and kids.  But think better to do the vaccinations first.   I already had Covid once and don't want it again.  Nasty stuff, knocked the bejesus out of me.  Four weeks to recover.  BUT...bright side is I can still get it up. :):)