What fee option to choose when sending money to Thailand

When sending money to myself from overseas to Thailand what option is nowdays the cheapest if thinking total costs ?

Shared charges
All charges are to borne by beneficiary
All charges are to borne by remitter

I want this money coming direct from bank to bank so no need for third party recommendations

Thanks

Edited by thaitero

9 minutes ago, thaitero said:

When sending money to myself from overseas to Thailand what option is nowdays the cheapest if thinking total costs ?

Shared charges
All charges are to borne by beneficiary
All charges are to borne by remitter

I want this money coming direct from bank to bank so no need for third party recommendations

Thanks

If you send the money to your self than it doesn't make diffident which end you will pay the fees right?...

• Haha 1

Well I can telephone my UK bank and they can send money direct to my Thai Bank account given the details which I  prefer.

Or go into Thai high street bank and draw money with my UK debit card.  

By all accounts Transferwise is the cheapest way and not so much a third party more of a middle man. 

You have to join up to it though. 

47 minutes ago, ezzra said:

If you send the money to your self than it doesn't make diffident which end you will pay the fees right?...

This is what i am asking... Is it same or different depending which end pays the fees ?

• Haha 1

I use Transfer wise, It gives you the offshore exchange rate, which covers the difference in the Thai bank exchange rate fee for sending money from the UK.

No charges for converting Sterling to Thai Baht.

You send money bank to bank, and it arrives into Thai Bank usually within a few minutes, but can take a couple of hours.

Never due a transaction after 3-00pm on a Friday because, you will not recieve your money until Monday afternoon (Thai time)

Select Shared Charges.

You could always do three small transfers, selecting a different fee option for each transfer.  Yes, you will pay for this test, but after that, you will know for sure, and can stick with that fee option into the future.  

• Like 1