German Man Kills Himself Because Girlfriend Left Him.

libya 115

In this unfortunate case it appears that 'money' attracted an undesirable, money sucking leech who extracted what she could, thus putting the German into a financial mess. Then, when the cash flow slowed to a dribble, she took whatever she could lay her hands on.

I have to wonder at you guys and how much actual experience you have in Pattaya, I don't mean coming on holiday for 6 months of the year with your daily allowance to spend having a good time being safely tucked away in a hotel.

Believe it or not chaps, there are Farangs that live here who haven't got a pot to pizz in and are living off of the Thai girlfriends money.

You may not have seen it, but I have.

How many girls that work in go-go bars and beer bars have skint Farang boyfriends living with them in Pattaya, you would be surprised mate.

The items she removed could very well have been her own items, otherwise why didn't he call the police and report a theft ?

Are you prehaps speaking from experience old chap? :o

Are you prehaps speaking from experience old chap? :o

LOL........Maigo has a point, of course Pattaya has its share of farang bums, existing on a shoe string/ their wits, but, unless he was a Tom Cruise look-a-like, he stands very little chance of getting ANY Thai to support him.

One must feel sorry for the poor old sod who topped himself, staying too long in Pattaya & probably been fleeced over the time spent with 'the girlfriend', ending up broke; just too much for the old guy to handle.

I can't claim 17, however, I lived full time around Pattaya for 12 years, so feel qualified to comment. Likewise, I have seen much!

Regarding the press bursting in with the so called emergency services; I always harped to my wife and to close friends that if ever I was found dead, not to let the press / tv inside. I think the Thai fascination with gory photographs very strange. There is a magazine published every month, maybe fortnightly? full of photos from the worst road accidents, murders, you name the incident occuring in Thailand the preceeding month or so.....sick!

Obviously you have very limited experience in Pattaya,........................................................and don't talk to me about common decency.........do you really expect me ( In your wildest dreams ) to assume that Farangs go to Pattaya because they are decent human beings ?

C'mon man, you have got to be fawking joking!!!!!!

no not all, but not all farnags choose to live in pattaya because of prostitutes! i could go to any city in the world and get that, no problem

Talk to me in 15 years time, then maybe, just maybe, you will be able to communicate at a similar level, although judging by your previous effort, I doubt that very much.

Oh, you've been here 17 years, all hail the experienced one. typical. "ive been her longer than you" response. jesus, how old are you?

If every Bar where you could get cheap sex closed down tomorrow, would you still go to Pattaya for a holiday ?

The answer is NO!!!!!!

oh really, so people dont come to pattaya for business oppuritunities, retirement, diving etc.. its only ever to do with girls. i came here solely for diving, loved it, havent been back for years. yes ive got a thai girlfriend, yes i go to gogo's and beer bars, but im rather bored of them to be honest and the quicker they evaporate and in its place we have an ibiza club style scene here, ill be more than happy

So don't you talk to me about what is good and bad, you would never ever go to Pattaya if you could not exploit poor people, and if you disagree, tell me why you would go to Pattaya if all the women left.

For the crystal clear waters, the peaceful afternoons, the laid back atmosphere, the honest Thai people, the safe streets, the lack of pollution........???????

You fawking guys do nothing but complain about Thailand, yet you still remain, so what the fawk is keeping you here!!!!!!! ?

who was complaining? i simply commented that your a uncompassionate idiot, who thinks he is better than most due to finiancial standing

OK Guys, I'm in Tokyo and I'm gonna have another can of Sapporo...................... :o

good, choke on it

no not all, but not all farnags choose to live in pattaya because of prostitutes! i could go to any city in the world and get that, no problem

Load of <deleted>, and pay 4/5 times the price, in your dreams.

Oh, you've been here 17 years, all hail the experienced one. typical. "ive been her longer than you" response. jesus, how old are you?

If you have common sense and have been somewhere longer than someone els you will know more of what is going on.

oh really, so people dont come to pattaya for business oppuritunities, retirement, diving etc.. its only ever to do with girls. i came here solely for diving, loved it, havent been back for years. yes ive got a thai girlfriend, yes i go to gogo's and beer bars, but im rather bored of them to be honest and the quicker they evaporate and in its place we have an ibiza club style scene here, ill be more than happy

<deleted>, business oppertunitys, comeon, the only thing your investing in is the cheep pussy.

May I remind you of the forum rules.

1...Discussion of bar girls and prostitution is not allowed.

2... Flaming of other members will result in a suspension or ban.

Some members have already been warned........the next to break the rules will be suspended.

So I suggest that you calm down and post sensibly.