Seeing The Beer Lao Thread

highchol

When i first arrived, there was if I remember rightly only 3 beers available.

Singha Kloster and amarit.

I settled briefly on amarit but was never that realy happy with it ( a bit too sweet ) but it was less damaging than the Sing sessions.

I also would drink the odd kloster. ( it was always a bit more expensive though )

Then I think sing gold arrived ( but thats a wimps drink! )

When Carlsberg arrived I converted but again the carlsberg hangovers were only slightly less damaging than sing ones.

Then the best pair of legs I have ever seen was promoting Heineken one weekend in the Local and I was sold,... have pretty much stuck to the same for around 13 years or so ( im still refering to the beer )

Recently Ive come across cheers beer . Its not widely available yet but for me its not too far a way from Heineken in taste but its miles away in price. So its Cheers for me, from now, when available.

However I haven't tried beer lao yet.

When i first arrived, there was if I remember rightly only 3 beers available.

Singha Kloster and amarit.

I settled briefly on amarit but was never that realy happy with it ( a bit too sweet ) but it was less damaging than the Sing sessions.

I also would drink the odd kloster. ( it was always a bit more expensive though )

Then I think sing gold arrived ( but thats a wimps drink! )

When Carlsberg arrived I converted but again the carlsberg hangovers were only slightly less damaging than sing ones.

Then the best pair of legs I have ever seen was promoting Heineken one weekend in the Local and I was sold,... have pretty much stuck to the same for around 13 years or so ( im still refering to the beer )

Recently Ive come across cheers beer . Its not widely available yet but for me its not too far a way from Heineken in taste but its miles away in price. So its Cheers for me, from now, when available.

However I haven't tried beer lao yet.

No.

But I do remember my first BJ I was given in the LOS.

Good to the last drop. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, yes

:o