Deputy PM Anutin: Plans adjusted to receive COVID-19 vaccine sooner

webfact

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Will have to wait and see.

Let's also hope we never see 80,000 deaths here.

Just received this......... Food for thought......

The main thing i realized lately is that the chances of anyone under 60 with nothing else wrong with them getting into trouble is very very low

(total deaths so far about 80,000. number of people below 60 in the UK about 62 million)       Total population around 70,000,000,,,,,,,,,    Not good for the elderly.....  
Edited by SupermarineS6B

1 hour ago, SupermarineS6B said:

The main thing i realized lately is that the chances of anyone under 60 with nothing else wrong with them getting into trouble is very very low

Really? How many are left with permanent or long term issues? Many are younger people.

• Cardiovascular: inflammation of the heart muscle
  • Respiratory: lung function abnormalities
  • Renal: acute kidney injury
  • Liver damage.
  • Dermatologic rash or hair loss
  • Neurological sleep issues, difficulty with concentration, memory problems
  • Psychiatric: depression, anxiety, changes in mood
  • Stroke, infarctions
  • Blood clotting
  • Deep vein Thrombosis
  • Brain damage
  • Heart Attack
  • Long term loss of taste and smell
  • Other to be discovered..

Even beyond that from Harvard Medical School

There also are people who survived COVID and have no evidence of injury to the heart, kidneys, or brain — but who nevertheless have not returned to full health. They still have fatigue, body aches, shortness of breath, difficulty concentrating, inability to exercise, headache, and trouble sleeping. Some studies find that more than 50% of people who "recovered" from COVID remain hobbled by these symptoms three months later. They can't return to work. They can't fulfill their responsibilities at home.

“Before this, I was a healthy young athlete with no major medical conditions,”she tweeted after a Covid-related stroke. “Now, I’m being told I will likely never return to contact sports because of lasting lung and brain damage.[see here]

7 hours ago, rabas said:

Really? How many are left with permanent or long term issues? Many are younger people.

• Liver damage.
  • Stroke, infarctions
  • Blood clotting
  • Deep vein Thrombosis
  • Brain damage
  • Heart Attack

There also are people who survived COVID and have no evidence of injury to the heart, kidneys, or brain — but who nevertheless have not returned to full health. They still have fatigue, body aches, shortness of breath, difficulty concentrating, inability to exercise, headache, and trouble sleeping. Some studies find that more than 50% of people who "recovered" from COVID remain hobbled by these symptoms three months later. They can't return to work. They can't fulfill their responsibilities at home.

“Before this, I was a healthy young athlete with no major medical conditions,”she tweeted after a Covid-related stroke. “Now, I’m being told I will likely never return to contact sports because of lasting lung and brain damage.[see here]

What's this a horror story for scaring babies off the teat ?      I've got malaria, had Dengue twice, no big deal really...... Had pleurisy a couple of years ago, put me in bed for a month without the ability to move with the effects similar to drowning, shallow breathing and a fear of even coughing, then two weeks crawling around the floor........ and yes that does leave all kinds of nastiness, and i'm also told that i'll get it again.......  So to tell you the truth i'm not that worried about C19. I've met people who tested positive for it, not had a single thing wrong with them....... Figure that .......

15 hours ago, rabas said:

• Liver damage.
  • Stroke, infarctions
  • Blood clotting
  • Deep vein Thrombosis
  • Brain damage
  • Heart Attack

HORROR STORY OF THE YEAR!!

8 hours ago, SupermarineS6B said:

What's this a horror story for scaring babies off the teat ?      I've got malaria, had Dengue twice, no big deal really...... Had pleurisy a couple of years ago, put me in bed for a month without the ability to move with the effects similar to drowning, shallow breathing and a fear of even coughing, then two weeks crawling around the floor........ and yes that does leave all kinds of nastiness, and i'm also told that i'll get it again.......  So to tell you the truth i'm not that worried about C19. I've met people who tested positive for it, not had a single thing wrong with them....... Figure that .......

From now on, thou shall be called Superman, while the others in the hospitals shall be called Losers.