Crypto Refunds from BX.in.Thai

Streetglide1802

They've closed down, and the SEC (Thai) is suing them for theft (criminal), as they did not renew deciding to close shop, gave a period for people to withdraw *they did not*, and years later (now) people are complaining, so the SEC started a criminal case, and Money Laundering case just before xmas. -- OIT.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

They've closed down, and the SEC (Thai) is suing them for theft (criminal), as they did not renew deciding to close shop, gave a period for people to withdraw *they did not*, and years later (now) people are complaining, so the SEC started a criminal case, and Money Laundering case just before xmas. -- OIT.

I received emails from them giving me a date to withdraw and they gave the reason for closing, infact there was a post on TVF about it

• Like 1

Remember being notified by email about 2 years ago to withdraw ones funds and crypto as they were closing the business down and if I recall it may have been displayed on their web page.

I withdrew mine.

From news articles they notified the SEC in April 2020 they were closing down.

Search BX Thailand and read the article in one of major news publication in Thailand.

Surely you could make an online search for the SEC Thailand, you will find the address and contact tel numbers pretty quickly.

Edited by userabcd

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Thats a while ago, I did have some crypto on there I transferred it out before they closed down, why have you waited until now?

ICU? 

Bitcoin current price may be a factor.

Edited by userabcd

Yet another example of 'not your keys, not your coins.'   I'd bet they aren't even in country any more... but if they are, probably in some luxury compound in Phuket or Pattaya or in some penthouse in Bangkok.   Look for 'new money' type automobiles in Bitcoin orange.  

17 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I received emails from them giving me a date to withdraw and they gave the reason for closing, infact there was a post on TVF about it

True, in any 'normal' jurisdiction this would suffice, a company can't hold on to assets when it ceases business, and assets are normally transferred to the shareholders if not claimed, or debts owed to creditors.

Just thailand going OTT.

18 hours ago, Streetglide1802 said:

Does anyone have the address or contact for the SEC who is dealing with this claim. Thanks for your reply to this topic.

It's gone, you ain't likely to get diddly squat, and you are in my opinion taking the Mickey and adding to the frivolous charges by the SEC (Thailand), you would have agreed to the terms and conditions, and been notified it was ceasing operations, , those funds are now gone as the company has ceased.

• 5 months later...