Government gazette: App use, corrupt officials and direct report line to PM added to emergency decree

rooster59

11 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I seem to recall a post some while back suggested that when he took office his declared net worth was something like 2 million baht, and it was suggested that the latest estimate was in the billions??

He must have a very large yearly salary................

So what is the chances of him going to jail in the future? If he was on a normal PMs salary, how could he get anywhere near billions?

Edited by possum1931

23 hours ago, Sakeopete said:

I hope they don't crack down too hard on the corrupt police. If you take away their harmless income streams they may start to become like the Central/South America, Eastern Europe, Africa and Philippines using kidnaping and violent extortion.  

They already do kidnaping and violent extortion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

So what is the chances of him going to jail in the future? If he was on a normal PMs salary, how could he get anywhere near billions?

I did read when he was questioned about his 2 billion he said he inherited it from his father when he was a boy, also read by another poster on here that says he is now worth 5 billion apparently from Wiki (sp) but i cannot find anything to verify that figure, but would'nt be surprised if that's not true, as for going to jail did'nt he give himself a total amnesty from such inconveniences!

1 minute ago, maxcorrigan said:

I did read when he was questioned about his 2 billion he said he inherited it from his father when he was a boy, also read by another poster on here that says he is now worth 5 billion apparently from Wiki (sp) but i cannot find anything to verify that figure, but would'nt be surprised if that's not true, as for going to jail did'nt he give himself a total amnesty from such inconveniences!

It does not matter how much he inherited as a boy, if it was millions, why would he join the army?How much has he pocketed since he took over in a coup six years ago? It can only be through corruption. We are in Thailand after all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

It does not matter how much he inherited as a boy, if it was millions, why would he join the army?How much has he pocketed since he took over in a coup six years ago? It can only be through corruption. We are in Thailand after all.

I would'nt doubt that at all, and i bet he does'nt keep his wealth in LOS either!

• Thanks 1