Special Tourist Visa

Hi,

When applying for the special tourist visa it says you need to submit proof of payment for your entire stay.

So i have a document confirming the 15 day quarantine paid to my quarantine hotel.

I then have another document for the remainder of my stay through agoda.

I would like to upload both of these bookings where it asks me for Travel booking confirmation.  However it only lets you upload 1 document in this section when applying for the visa.

You need to show accomadation paid for your entire stay so im at a bit of a puzzle of what to do does anyone know how to get around this issue?

Thanks

On 1/10/2021 at 2:36 PM, bear9 said:

Hi,

When applying for the special tourist visa it says you need to submit proof of payment for your entire stay.

So i have a document confirming the 15 day quarantine paid to my quarantine hotel.

I then have another document for the remainder of my stay through agoda.

I would like to upload both of these bookings where it asks me for Travel booking confirmation.  However it only lets you upload 1 document in this section when applying for the visa.

You need to show accomadation paid for your entire stay so im at a bit of a puzzle of what to do does anyone know how to get around this issue?

Thanks

These requirements are a joke! I'm planning to go to Thailand for 9 months where every year I plan a week at a time and travel around the country. I might get my Thai girlfriend to say I'm staying at her place. I'm going to ring the Thai Embassy tomorrow.