For Aussies - the Dick Smith promoted big income from Bitcoin

scorecard

Here in Australia he's promoting this quite a lot, has been for several years, others too. Reviews look good, haven't found any negative reviews.

To be honest I know nothing about Bitcoin. Curiosity is pushing me to check more.

Any comments welcome. 

14 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Here in Australia he's promoting this quite a lot, has been for several years, others too. Reviews look good, haven't found any negative reviews.

To be honest I know nothing about Bitcoin. Curiosity is pushing me to check more.

Any comments welcome. 

Saw a comment from an economist this morning, said you have to understand something before you invest in it. He said if you don't understand Bitcoin then it's a risky investment.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Any comments welcome. 

very expensive now to buy into, and has had large depreciations in value during the last week.

seek expert advise at 42K Aud but dropped something like 28% 

21 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

very expensive now to buy into, and has had large depreciations in value during the last week.

seek expert advise at 42K Aud but dropped something like 28% 

But it has gone up by over 200% in the past 4 months. I know from personal experience.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

But it has gone up by over 200% in the past 4 months. I know from personal experience.

Yes it is over the million baht today

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Did you sell at the top or still on the roller coaster? All I can say is good luck because if lucky you can get 100% in one minute at the race track.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Any comments welcome. 

If you cannot afford to lose money then dont do it . I remember 2 years ago bitcoin was 250,000 baht , now it was just over 1 million ,

I could not trust it as it is so volatile, I invested our money in property in Australia .

5 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

Did you sell at the top or still on the roller coaster? All I can say is good luck because if lucky you can get 100% in one minute at the race track.

Yep, sold when it was good.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Thanks. Do you need to make continuous strategic buy/sell decisions etc., or does the inbuilt algorithm do all of that? 

6 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Thanks. Do you need to make continuous strategic buy/sell decisions etc., or does the inbuilt algorithm do all of that? 

In the last 4 days only BTC has been from $42K to $31K and now back $35K.

Who knows what it will do in the next 24 hours?

Not for the faint hearted

10 minutes ago, Susco said:

In the last 4 days only BTC has been from $42K to $31K and now back $35K.

Who knows what it will do in the next 24 hours?

Not for the faint hearted

No it isn't but how much money is really involved. It has such a small capitalisation to other markets, even gold/silver. It is like some big boys are "investing" 1% or less and do not care about any loss.

Brought 4 for about 1 million baht ish 2 years a go or so on the advise of a close friend and trader asked him shall i cash out a few days (1.2 mill per coin) ago to which he said noway so i did take the 1 million and now im playing with the house money as i look at it hopfully his advise rings true that it will hit 50kusd or higher by 2021 end