How Can I Change My View To See All Posts

tropo

I logged into ThaiVisa and the way I view posts has changed to this:

post-34982-1178810544_thumb.jpg

I have no idea how that happened, but does anyone know how I can change it back so that I can view all the posts by scrolling down?

I logged into ThaiVisa and the way I view posts has changed to this:

post-34982-1178810544_thumb.jpg

I have no idea how that happened, but does anyone know how I can change it back so that I can view all the posts by scrolling down?

Hi tropo

Can sympathise I had same problem :o

However can you tell me how you managed to attach a picture of the page in your post?

thanks

TBWG :D

However can you tell me how you managed to attach a picture of the page in your post?

thanks

TBWG :o

It's fairly easy. There are many utility programs out there that will let you take a "Screen Shot" of what ever is displayed on your monitor. Another way is to use the "Print Screen" key (usually found by the Scroll Lock key somewhere).

After pressing the Print Screen key, I open something like Power Point and then "Paste" the image that was copied, then save it as a picture file. Not a pretty way to do it, but it doesn't require installing aditional programs for the rare ocassions I might use it. After that it's simply a matter of using the attachment feature to incorporate the picture into your post.

I'll bet there are easier (and better) ways to do it though ! :D

I'll bet there are easier (and better) ways to do it though ! :o

That's pretty much the easiest way to do it. Also, if you hold ALT and then click Print Screen it will capture only the window rather then the full screen. Then just open MS Paint (comes will all version of Windows) and paste. Save as .jpg. Example of windows capture:

post-566-1179539168_thumb.jpg