British Embassy appointments

farang1979

I have tried booking an appointment with the British Embassy Bangkok, but the 'available' slots on the appointments page are greyed out completely, every single day for every single month. Does anyone know what the problem is? I find it hard that they are fully booked for the next 10 months and beyond. 

Edited by farang1979

14 hours ago, farang1979 said:

I have tried booking an appointment with the British Embassy Bangkok, but the 'available' slots on the appointments page are greyed out completely, every single day for every single month. Does anyone know what the problem is? I find it hard that they are fully booked for the next 10 months and beyond. 

I had same issue a couple of years ago. Nothing available at any date. Tried again and was able to book for the next week. Not sure if it's a bug in their system or what the problem was. Keep trying, use a different browser or try incognito mode. If not succesful then call them to ask.

17 hours ago, farang1979 said:

Sorry to hear this. If the problem continues please DM us and we'll get you booked in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, nong38 said:

I have looked on the Embassy site but cannot see where I book appointments, can someone direct me where to look please?

Ok have found it thank you!

• Like 1