Dowel Jig in Pattaya area.

bartpix

If you can't find one locally, Lazada offers a wide range. I have the one in the link below - the center block is made from steel, while the outboard clamping parts are some sort of aluminum alloy. It's self-centering (somewhat), but you need to pay attention and apply pressure from the top while tightening the clamping screw to keep it on-center, as these are known to wander off register while clamping.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/doweling-jig-self-centering-round-wood-dowel-tool-clamp-tool-precise-drilling-i1179630117-s2795230539.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.38.4cf82c74OBNMqk&search=1

Thanx for that. I looked at Lazada and Shopee as well but was trying to buy locally rather than a 2 week wait for delivery. Maybe I should have asked if the is a real DIY shop around Pattaya that stock a wide range of DIY tools rather than the big stores.

3 hours ago, bartpix said:

Thanx for that. I looked at Lazada and Shopee as well but was trying to buy locally rather than a 2 week wait for delivery. Maybe I should have asked if the is a real DIY shop around Pattaya that stock a wide range of DIY tools rather than the big stores.

Thaicarpenter has them in stock https://www.thaicarpenter.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=cat_show_pro_detail&pid=305117

After a close look at the units available with Thaicarpenter, I had another look at those available on Lazada and decided to go with the more versatile Lazada version (pic enclosed) for similar cost - but a longer wait. Just notified today it has arrived Bkk. Thanx for the suggestions.

Best Dowel Jig.jpg