Lazada customer 'service' email now?

Orton Rd

Old ones do not work, tried the chat but no answer, they say open until 20 hrs. Got the Mrs to phone up got nowhere, unless the wrong info counts ???? Simple problem of totally wrong item sent, courier would not take back and said you can arrange a swop for the right one. Customer service appeared to agree but then said fill out the return form.

Why do you not use the return process on the lazada website and through your account?

I don't think they will just deal through email or telephone and Lazada are the intermediary.

You fill out the form with Lazada explain the problem, give photos and Lazada arranged everything with the seller.

I did that once and it was quite quick, they returned my money.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 2

As you trying to chat with the seller?  They will not be in office all the time so expect it can take awhile to get a reply (there will be a rating on how responsive they are on the order page).   I would not expect many to still be open at this hour but admit have never tried to use.

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

Are you trying to chat with the seller?  They will not be in office (or at home computer) all the time so expect it can take awhile to get a reply (there will be a rating on how responsive they are on the order page).   I would not expect many to still be open at this hour but admit have never tried to use.

Edited by lopburi3

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

As you trying to chat with the seller?  They will not be in office all the time so expect it can take awhile to get a reply (there will be a rating on how responsive they are on the order page).   I would not expect many to still be open at this hour but admit have never tried to use.

Lazada chat went the usual way when they woke up, I explained wrong item delivered could it be exchanged, they said they could not do anything about it until it had been delivered, drives me up the wall ????

• 2 weeks later...