'We will be back in some form,' Trump vows at end of tumultuous presidency

webfact

14 minutes ago, Sujo said:

neither did the conspiracy theorists when they said hillary ran the pedo ring from a pizza shop. Until someone died because of it.

And the lies of stealing the election, until 5 people died in the attempted coup.

and people die to defend democracy, or fight against authoritarian regimes

so what's your point again if there was any? they just died for something you didn't believe in, but that's beside the point

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

But she is breaking her oath of office.  Sad Trump supporters don't care about this.  

if she is, then she will face the consequences. Who cares what the Trump supporters think, it's irrelevant. Your obsession with the Trump crowd is exposing your heavy bias on the whole thing. Try to keep a cool head over this. Biden is in the office, nothing happened to him, and he is doing what he was elected for. All good.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

if she is, then she will face the consequences. Who cares what the Trump supporters think, it's irrelevant. Your obsession with the Trump crowd is exposing your heavy bias on the whole thing. Try to keep a cool head over this. Biden is in the office, nothing happened to him, and he is doing what he was elected for. All good.

If that's true, then Trump should face the consequences.  He violated his oath also.  And yet, most Republicans are afraid to take action.  Spineless.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

You've been quite a vocal proponent of Trump from the beginning.   

How about taking a few moments and telling all of us just how you think Donald Trump was the best president ever.

Go on now, please..

I'll answer that. From the official US government archives:

Unprecedented Economic Boom

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.

Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.

The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.

[and much more]

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-

accomplishments/

Edited by ExpatOK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ExpatOK said:

From the official US government archives.

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.

America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.

Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Quote from Trump White House! ????

About the first argument, Obama created more jobs during the last 3 years of his mandate.

Edited by candide
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, ExpatOK said:

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.

[and much more]

accomplishments/

Guys seems some of you made a mistake. Shouldn’t even have had an election, should have just given him the extra four years.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ExpatOK said:

About the first point, and all the others, they're all true. Sorry.

I have since updated my post.

About the first argument, Obama created more jobs during the last 3 years of his mandate.

Edited by candide
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

bunch of members who are hysterical anti-Trump supporters, I think I can survive ????

AS opposed to a bunch of hysterical Trump supporters?  Like the ones who broke into the capitol building and attempted a coup, along with an assassination of the VP and members of congress?

That's the group you're supporting.  Wow...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, ExpatOK said:

[and much more]

accomplishments/

OMG.  Talk about drinking the KoolAid.  You're posting fake news directly from the White House.  We're living in insane times.  Sad some fall for this BS.  I just can't comprehend it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, ExpatOK said:

[and much more]

accomplishments/

I also re-checked the evolution of middle income and it shows the comparison is dishonest as in includes the effect of Bush's economic crisis. Actually the middle income increase during Obama's second term, is similar to the increase u dear Trump.

So similar employment growth as Obama (a bit less than Obama), and similar middle income growth (probably a bit more).

No "unprecedented economic boom"!

2300.jpg

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

24 minutes ago, candide said:

I also re-checked the evolution of middle income and it shows the comparison is dishonest as in includes the effect of Bush's economic crisis. Actually the middle income increase during Obama's second term, is similar to the increase u dear Trump.

So similar employment growth as Obama (a bit less than Obama), and similar middle income growth (probably a bit more).

No "unprecedented economic boom"!

2300.jpg

I quit following anything from the Trump administration when they said his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

OMG.  Talk about drinking the KoolAid.  You're posting fake news directly from the White House.  We're living in insane times.  Sad some fall for this BS.  I just can't comprehend it.

To be frank, the numbers are accurate, it's the comparison used which is dishonest.

Edited by candide
  • Like 2