Where can I buy a pulse oximeter?

Farang99

28 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Only worth getting if you think you have covid, from Lazada it's a couple days delivery

Actually lets you know your blood oxygen saturation which is a good indicator for other illness as well, they were designed for that well before covid hit prime time.

2 hours ago, 4reaL said:

Actually lets you know your blood oxygen saturation which is a good indicator for other illness as well, they were designed for that well before covid hit prime time.

Quite, but I'm sure some people have no need for it except buying just in case of covid

On 1/22/2021 at 9:49 AM, tomazbodner said:

Seems a hell of a jump from 79Baht to 500++. Any idea if the more expnsive ones are more reliable/accurate? All the cheaper ones are from the same company - Docooler, if that means anything

On 1/22/2021 at 11:16 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Only worth getting if you think you have covid, from Lazada it's a couple days delivery

LoL, I wish delivery were that quick here in Laos.  I ordered one from Aliexpress (Lazada doesn't deliver to Laos).  With the suspension of the Lao postal service, I just received the package - it was posted last April!!  I still don't know how it got here, because the international postal service is still suspended....

On 1/22/2021 at 1:50 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Quite, but I'm sure some people have no need for it except buying just in case of covid

Since I am in high risk category, and already monitoring temperature and BP I thought it might be a good idea to get an oximeter