Phuket Vice Governor confirms no mandatory quarantine for Bangkok arrivals

webfact

Phuket Vice Governor confirms no mandatory quarantine for Bangkok arrivals

By The Phuket News

1611632671_1-org.jpg

Phuket Vice Governor Phichet Panaphong at the meeting at Phuket Provincial Hall yesterday (Jan 25). Photo: PR Phuket

PHUKET: Phuket Vice Governor Phichet Panaphong has publicly confirmed the order issued on Sunday, which no longer requires arrivals from Bangkok to observe a 14-day mandatory quarantine after arriving on the island as a standard requirement.

The confirmation came at a meeting of the Phuket Communicable Disease Committee held at Phuket Provincial Hall yesterday (Jan 25), joined by Phuket Public Health Office Chief Thanit Sermkaew and other relevant officers. 

V/Gov Phichet explained that under the new order all arrivals to Phuket are to be classified into one of four groups, reduced from five groups in the order issued on Jan 11.

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-vice-governor-confirms-no-mandatory-quarantine-for-bangkok-arrivals-78785.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-01-26

Anyone know about other provinces such as Buriram for those coming from Pattaya?

My wife wants to go visit here mother, but right now there is a 14-day quarantine, not to mention having to get permission to travel. Hopefully lifted by end of January, but have heard nothing yet.

I joined this forum to request info on current travel from Chon Buri (red like BKK I think) to Buriram for a one day delivery of furniture and computers.

Has anyone made the trip ?

(I got distracted by political talk on this forum)