Don't Pay You Bangkok Bank Credit Card Via App Between 11pm and 5am.

I have an AirAsia Bangkok credit card and savings account. I always use the app and transfer from savings to credit card. Pay total just before due date so no interest and earn AirAsia points. Payment is always instant from my savings and available balance shows up on credit account.

Yesterday I went to Big C and bought a few things and went to pay with card. Declined. Checked my balance on the app and was under what I was purchasing as I had bought something day before and had not taken that into consideration. No problem, just paid cash.

Last night at 01:16 i transferred 12,000 baht from savings to credit. Checked credit card and available credit was up to over 13,000 baht.

Today went to put some groceries on the card. Again declined. Checked balance on app and 12,000 had disappeared from credit and was not back in my savings account.

Just now (Friday 14:00) phoned Bangkok bank and explained what had happened. She informed me that if I used the app between 01:00 and 05:00 the amount is not transferred to credit card until tomorrow (Saturday). I can understand maybe not credited during those hours but why not credited after 05:00 that day and not over 24 hours later?

So outside those hours its instant but now I have to wait over 30 hours to be credited. I mentioned to her that I had seen it credited in the app. She then went on to say can not. At that point I just hung up.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Just now (Friday 14:00) phoned Bangkok bank and explained what had happened. She informed me that if I used the app between 01:00 and 05:00 the amount is not transferred to credit card until tomorrow (Saturday).

Should have read between 23:00 and 05:00.