Extension for Stay (Marriage) Photos

I would like to know what Photos you need for an Extension of Stay for Marriage.  I know you need one with the couple in front of their mail box with the house number.  How many others do you need and the setting for each photo.  Also is it one photo per page (A-4) paper or two or more.   Anyone who can help, thank you for your time.

I always do 4 photos. One close up with house name and number. One in the living room. One in the kitchen and one more of us outside, showing the whole house.

I print onto A4 paper, 4 sheets. One photo each sheet, 1/2 size. So, top half photo, bottom half blank, in case they want me to write or sign.

Never had a problem.

I do one of me and the family with the house number shown. One of of the house from the street.

One of my wife and I sitting on the edge of the bed that shows most of the bedroom in the background. And another one of us sitting on the sofa together.

I print 2 photos on each A4 paper sized to 5 X 7 inch. 

You might want to do a few more of you and your wife in around the house incase the office you use wants more.

Similar to the above but we did not do bedroom.

Outside the gate showing house number

Outside the front door

In the Lounge area

In the Dining/kitchen area.

As per Joe, 2 images per A4 sheet, pages signed by both of us.

I used to do 4 photos

1 with the Wife & house number visible

3 photos of us inside the house, living room, kitchen, bedroom

2 photos per A4 paper size 4 x 6

However on my last extension the IO requested 6 photos, so to be on the safe side take a couple more.

We took photos of us in the kitchen, sitting on the sofa in the living room, sitting on the bed in the bedroom and a couple outside, one from the soi of us standing outside the house and with the house number sign.

Took about 12 and had them printed at a photo shop, also printed them on glossy A4 paper, 2 to a page.

The only comment the Immigration Officer made was that the outside photos should clearly show the roof gable. The wife explained that it's a big tall house and not easy to capture the roof in the same shot as the house number sign.

Another couple came in while we were there and the chap was showing some new photos (assumed the originals were rejected) and the IO said they were better, but need more background.

Best to take as many as you can, and take the photos along too, and gave these to him and asked him to take his pick.

In the end, he seemed satisfied and stamped the copies on the A4 which I then signed.

just done mine at Jomtien 6 pics ,outside house with no ,in the living room ,in the bedroom ,just standing , 2 of each area just different pose .

this year it took 20 mins start to finish in Jomtien ,when immigration came neighbour signed papers ,they took a few pics of us outside house ,didnt even bother to come indoors.

used Ubon Joes list ,

Archived